Facists in D.C. now trying to banish the good times you've had fishing!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Oct 14, 2009.

1. What is your definition of a police state indiahook?

#21     Oct 15, 2009
  2. Thats odd I both shoot and fish in Scotland and often meet Americans who come to Scotland to shoot and fish so I am guessing were not that oppressed.

#22     Oct 15, 2009
  3. Are you allowed to own anything besides a shotgun thats holds no more than two shells?

#23     Oct 15, 2009
  4. It does appear to be accelerating. There will be a breaking point if this keeps up.

#24     Oct 15, 2009
  5. I am in the fish and game business so what happens in any country that I trade with is relevant.

#25     Oct 15, 2009
  6. See Websters

#26     Oct 15, 2009
  7. Pretty much the whole range of repeating non semi auto rifles above .222 and below that a wide range of .22 repeating and semi auto rifles. There are barrel length restrictions but suppressors are legal and fairly common. Other than the various seasons there are few controls and no bag limits.

#27     Oct 15, 2009
  8. It's been along time coming but Bushes Patriot Act (which no one read) was the thing that put us over the edge....and then took a shit on us on the way down.

#28     Oct 15, 2009
  9. You've already forfeited your right to have a breaking point. It's long since been over. Your fantasy of any semblance of power at the point of gun against the US G. is a mere illusion.

#29     Oct 15, 2009
  10. I`ve been misled and put foot in mouth appropriately then.

What was with the big stink protest in London awhile back where folks had to turn in firearms?

#30     Oct 15, 2009