Facists in D.C. now trying to banish the good times you've had fishing!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Oct 14, 2009.

1. 60 Million PISSED OFF FISHERMAN... THAT should be enough to start a coup d'etat!!

#11     Oct 15, 2009
  2. Is anybody still doubting that the USA has become a police state?

#12     Oct 15, 2009
  3. America is one of the "most surveiled" countries. George Orwell was right. Now that Obama is in power, anyone who is against him is considered either a racist or terrorist... or both. Frightening and pathetic. :mad:

#13     Oct 15, 2009
  4. This has nothing to do with a police state more to do with clumsy misguided conservation by a witless but well meaning cabal of Democrats, Republicans and fishery scientists.

#14     Oct 15, 2009
  5. Ricter

Ricter

So what you are implying is that the concentration of state power, and its attendant surveillance, was unknown (hence "now that Obama...") until the election of Obama?

#15     Oct 15, 2009
  6. I respectfully disagree. There is nothing misguided about every little individual freedom being stripped away one by one.

#16     Oct 15, 2009
  7. Do you have a feeling that this is all part of a grandiose plot to strip the American male of his outdoor pursuits and keep him in front of the TV

#17     Oct 15, 2009
  8. No. It is about the federal government having their hands in everything.

Do you deny the federal govt is intruding on almost all everyday activities including recreation?

Scratch that - Just saw in your profile you`re from Scotland...this convo is over...you`re not even a US citizen. I fully except that the UK male was castrated when gun control went into effect. Maybe you guys should have cared a bit more about your outdoor pursuits.

#18     Oct 15, 2009
  9. My location somehow makes me Persona non grata?

#19     Oct 15, 2009
  10. No. You are welcome here. But why would you care about our outdoor activities if you`re in the UK?

#20     Oct 15, 2009