Facebook Trading Groups

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by BoomBoom68, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Are there any worthwhile to join?

2. Keep in mind, with any trading group, or any grouping in general,...basically only 1% are winners, while the rest just take up air and fart.

So if you join a group...chances are you'll just be breathing in someone's bad odors. -- Rather than leaving with something real, and insightful, and actionable and useful.
    Make Trading Great Again 2018...High-Five` :confused:

3. JackRab

JackRab

Not necessarily, if you could get into the GS bloomberg chat... I would put those on at least 5% winners ;)

4. We don’t just let anybody in our group. We vote to see if someone can join. Maybe that’s why we only have four members! But we all contribute to help the others. What type of group are you wanting to join? I think most wouldn’t be worth your time.

777 likes this.
  5. JackRab

JackRab

But why would your group be worthwhile? And how do you vote? Do you do background checks... call up references? Even some people on ET who on the surface look like they might know a thing or two can turn out to be complete nitwits... (and I might be one of them :D )

fordewind likes this.
  6. skyknight

skyknight

I find it very helpful seeing your posts.
    I am a newcomer to trade from China and I don't know where to get started...
    I don't know what is the most effective way to find out my potential customers.
    Apparently, I still have a lot to learn

7. Hi,Qin!Whats for sale?

8. We have a very specific way of trading. We don’t want technical analysis needs to clear our crystal clear vision!