Facebook removed a cartoon of Islamofascist Erdogan

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Ditch, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Ditch

Ditch

2. This is disturbing on several levels. One, there are few companies as sanctimonious as FB, yet they are among the worst censors around, at least for conservative or right wing expression. I am quite sure you could mock a Christian safely however.

Two, we are bound under the increasingly obsolete NATO to come to the defense of Turkey if they are attacked. So we could be drawn into a war with a nuclear power over the reckless actions of an islamo-facist who is a major supporter of ISIS.

Plus, the feckless europeans are now on their knees in front of him begging him to rescue them from the muslim invasion.

3. fhl

fhl

Facebook and Twitter are public companies and sold to investors as open platforms.
    They say they only delete posts that are certain types of threats or hateful or whatnot.

But there have even been studies done, one by a firm in Israel, that created duplicate accounts, one pro Israel and one pro arab, and then proceeded to write identical posts which escalated into hate and violent threats. You can guess the rest. Only the pro Israel account posts were deleted by the social media companies.

Another reason we need elected republicans who are not pussies.
    Attorney generals from conservative states should be suing these firms and subpeonaing all info these companies have ever created. Wreck these companies.

We got the idea from democrat attorney generals who are trying to wreck energy and energy related companies for a completely bogus reason. The global warming con.

It's about time we played by the rules the left has created.

4. That is brilliant fhl. Why is it the left plays hardball and our guys are so timid? I suppose they are fearful of the media. Liberal DAs and AGs are routinely going after our side and criminalizing political disputes. One horrible example is the guy who exposed the Planned Parenthood baby parts junk yard. Somehow he is being prosecuted. Not a peep out of our politicians.

The one time I recall someone on our side doing it was when the republican AG of Virginia attempted to get documents out of the Univ of Va relating to climate change fraud. Of course the university and liberal media reacted like he tried to reinstitute slavery and some judge backed them. The republican legislature could have brought the university to heel but instead ran for cover. What a surprise.

5. fhl

fhl

6. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Erdogan has been a disaster for Turkey. He has single-handedly dispelled any notion that Turkey is even remotely a European country or that they can relied upon as an ally.

He tried to use the Syrian conflict as cover to club the Kurds but that has blown up in his face. He really fucked-the-goat by messing with Russia and even leftist Obama has shunned Erdogan. NATO has made statements suggesting that it does not regard itself bound to defend Turkey.

Erdogan strikes me as a perhaps not completely stable and definitely not reliable. A shabby rug merchant really.

7. Ricter

Ricter

8. Ditch

Ditch

Nurse, nurse.... he's out off his bed again!

9. Ricter

Ricter

Oops, I was wrong. Even stormfront.org will not allow that cartoon.

10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You seem to be the only guy in this forum who visits stormfront.

#10     Apr 14, 2016