Facebook - IPO

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by SouthAmerica, Feb 2, 2012.

1. May 17, 2012

SouthAmerica: Reply to peilthetraveler

Yesterday on CNBC Squawk box one of the analysts said the following regarding the Facebook IPO:

"The current 900 million Facebook accounts, which is 51 percent of the world's internet world today, but they can't get into China. At least not yet, and without access to China, without that growth how Facebook will be able to grow at all?"

The good news is that the smart money increased the number of shares that they are making available to the suckers.

The smart money is unloading and cashing out thanks to the fools and suckers of the world.

Peilthetraveler have fun tomorrow when you are buying some of the FB hype, and they take you for a ride.

I hope you will enjoy the ride as you are being screwed.

#41     May 17, 2012
  2. AK100

AK100

Grey market bid for closing total market capitalisation on the first day is currently -

$130billion

The minimum trade is £10 a point (1 point = $1 billion).

Current price is -

130.6 at 132.6

#42     May 17, 2012
  3. mm19

mm19

hahahahaha :D :D

to all suckers that bought on hope for FB rally.

:D :D

#43     May 17, 2012
  4. mm19

mm19

option 1: you continue to hope and market will stage flash crash, say 10 % or more

2. you sell and market reverses

which one is going to be ?

#44     May 17, 2012
  5. how could such a goofy looking guy make it so big?

#45     May 17, 2012

6. A lot of help. A LOT. :D

Ready for FB to save the market? :D

#46     May 17, 2012
  7. So my Facebook-a-holic wife wanted to know if we're buying Facebook and she was all gung-ho until I explained to her what PE & PSR ratio's were ...

PE 100:1 ? at the open ... at the close ? lol
    PSR 25:1 ? at the open ... at the close ? lol

What can go wrong ... lol

I hope it opens at 50 and goes to 100 tomorrow ... then there will be a huge sucking sound and that will be money coming out of AAPL and the QQQ. Imagine if everyone sells 5% of their AAPL to buy FB ... now that would be glorious !

Now if they'd just trade options on FB tomorrow !!!

Kudos to FB though for getting every dollar they can out of the market, and only letting go of 18% ? of the float !

#47     May 17, 2012
  8. #48     May 17, 2012
  9. #49     May 17, 2012
  10. Have they finalized the time it will start trading? I read "around 11:00" but nothing set for sure. When will Nasdaq announce the time FB starts trading?

#50     May 17, 2012