Facebook - IPO

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by SouthAmerica, Feb 2, 2012.

1. hajimow

hajimow

+1.
    It will take a little time to reallity sink in.

#131     Sep 12, 2012
  2. .
    September 17, 2012

SouthAmerica: Once again my Facebook account is all screwed up - the entire top of the page were you have the Facebook logo is not working on my account - even the menu to log out.

Facebook still is a software full of bugs, and at best this is a $ 5 to $ 7 stock.

Only people who don't use Facebook thinks that Facebook is worth more than $ 7 per share.

At this point of Facebook's development anyone would expect that they had fixed all these basic bugs.

I wonder why people think that Facebook can handle many more features on the Facebook website, when they can't handle even the basic features that they already have?

PS: About 5 minutes after I posted here on ET - they fixed my account at Facebook.

My Facebook account is working again.

Thank you.

#132     Sep 17, 2012
  3. .
    November 14, 2012

SouthAmerica:
    Wednesday is when 777 million more shares of the No. 1 social-networking company are unlocked and available for sale. The bulk of rank-and-file employees who put their financial lives on hold hoping to sell and lock in gains finally get their chance.

These will be added to the 1.3 billion shares of Facebook stock trading, of its 2.2 billion shares outstanding, that already are giving Wall Street a case of indigestion.

I don't care about what anybody says about "Facebook" stock - it is just a matter of time for that stock to be trading in the single digits - probably in the range of US$ 5 to US$ 7 per share.

#133     Nov 14, 2012
  4. Newex

Newex

I think that the book value is 6.5 $ so its higly unlikely for the price to fall below 10 . Below 15 yes but it will take a long time .

As for today , my heart says price will drop by 10-12% but my mind says taht i will only drop by 2%

#134     Nov 14, 2012
  5. #135     Nov 14, 2012
  6. PaulVl

PaulVl

Short some more..........?

#136     Dec 28, 2012