Facebook ($FB)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Lloyd W. Coutee, Nov 18, 2015.

1. $FB For this one I'm watching the weekly RSI. If we bounce at 50 it could be good for trade, short if we cross.
    [​IMG]

#61     Jan 8, 2016
  2. How do you think guys, how soon it might bounce back to $108?

#62     Jan 8, 2016
  3. Jamie J.

Jamie J.

You know, every time I am convinced that regardless of what happens with FB, it always comes out a winner. It is surely that during this month we will see steadily it above $105.

#63     Jan 8, 2016
  4. Redneck

Redneck

Ya'll crack me up

======================

In terms of uncertainty

FB will do exactly what it will do..., and will take its sweet own time doing it

=====================

There was a lot of buying first day of the year (Jan 4th)

They fought like hell for the next two days trying to take it up

Thursday it dumped..., today it dumped (longs from earlier in the week are out..., and pissed)

What was support @ $104.47 turned to resistance today (almost to the penny - .03 cents above actually..., which is close enough for the girls I go out with)

======================

Now - will they take it up..., or down - next week / in the coming weeks

I asked - they told me to take a hike..., and piss off

======================

Best to contextualize it -> then trade it..., while keeping each losing trade small..., and allowing each working trade to hit its target..., then moving on to the the next one

And stop trying to forecast the damn thing

No one knows..., no one ever knows..., no one will ever know - until after it happens (unless of course they are one of the BSDs)

=======================

Keep asking silly questions / making silly remarks - let's just see if my answer/ response changes one iota

My money says it won't

RN

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    #64     Jan 8, 2016
  5. Redneck

Redneck

Below is where we are

====================

btw..., it time to rework the context - next time I post a chart it will reflect / be updated accordingly

RN

upload_2016-1-8_22-27-55.png

#65     Jan 8, 2016
  6. Redneck

Redneck

I screwed up

$100.47..., not 104.47

RN

#66     Jan 9, 2016
  7. Redneck

Redneck

I reworked FB's context last night

=================

Typically when I speak of uncertainty..., I'm referencing it from a trader's perspective.., and all that entails - not the player's

After T-ing it up last night - its become very evident that there is much uncertainty on the player's part.., which leads me to a couple of conclusions:

1.) Would not be a surprise if it gaped..., then went on Monday (pre-mkt is typically relatively low volume..., and a good time to move price..., of course screwing the other side so that their exiting will fuel the desired move / direction during the session)

2.) Would not be surprised if it fiddle farted around (volatile as volatile can be) after the open.., trying to figure out a direction - which means the players are really uncertain (more so than even price is currently reflecting)

Monday will be interesting

=======================

Note

When I say "T-ing it up - it means creating price's context..., not my context - I keep my dumbass (opinion) completely out of it

But I do read the story once its written..., and..., as its being written

=======================

Anywho.., no matter what..., same rules apply

* Remaining patient..., disciplined..., objective
    * Follow your approach / methodology
    * Define the risk..., accept the risk..., systematically take profit
    * Create a trade plan for each - then follow that plan to the letter

Contextualize it -> trade it..., keep each losing trade small..., allow each working trade to hit its target..., move on to the the next one

=================

EOD Monday I'll post the chart - accuse me of hindsighting if you wish - but it ain't changing between now and then

Although EOD Monday it may - time and PA will decide (always does)

RN

#67     Jan 9, 2016
  8. Redneck

Redneck

It has gaped - but if it can't break 101.47 to 100.47.., oh well

RN

#68     Jan 11, 2016
  9. Right now I believe that we're going to see the pre-earning run, the stock is oversold.

#69     Jan 11, 2016
  10. Redneck

Redneck

RN

upload_2016-1-11_15-21-49.png

#70     Jan 11, 2016