Facebook executives trying to bankrupt facebook.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by poorboy, Oct 31, 2018.

1. poorboy

poorboy

All this censorship is an obvious ploy to set up another social network and bankrupt facebook. (For those who don't know facebook has been closing accounts on a massive scale and demonetizing others).

Anyone know what social network they are promoting?

Anyone know why facebook executives are trying to bankrupt facebook? Is there any ulterior motive, for instance did someone aquire a lot of shares through a lawsuit or is there a large shareholder that can't sell their shares?

Anyone have any tips or documentation that will come in handy when there is eventually a lawsuit or someone starts burning dirt?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  2. ajacobson

ajacobson

3. sss12

sss12

You make a huge leap from FB closing accounts (which is well documented in their quest to clean up fraudulent accounts)to FB executives trying to bankrupt FB.

Do you have any evidence of the latter or is this just your conclusion based on the former ?

4. poorboy

poorboy

Experience. Lots of it. This is not just normal house cleaning.

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

are you a "proud boy"?

6. sss12

sss12

And how does your "experience" explain that while the executives bancrupt the company, stock goes to zero along with the majority of their personal net worth ?

7. poorboy

poorboy

You are an idiot. They own a fraction of FB shares. They stand to gain a lot more by
    I think it obvious to everyone, but I'm not one to school trolls.

8. sss12

sss12

Another internet know-it-all tough guy.

I simply requested what evidence you have, and since you have none and your initial premise is flawed all you have is to name call.

Lame.