Facebook Crash

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pod11432, May 21, 2012.

1. Retired

Retired

I wonder if Mark Cuban is still holding onto his 150,000 shares which he boasted he bought them at 33. :D

#41     Jun 2, 2012
  2. i may buy 500 shares here hold till 35is.

#42     Jun 2, 2012
  3. pod11432

pod11432

Yippee FB hit my target of $25. I think it's time for some consolidation before moving towards low $20's. I wana buy if it hits Low 20's for a short term trade.

#43     Jun 6, 2012
  4. They wouldn't let me post this on FB Yahoo Message board (d*ckhead) so I'll posted here for parody purposes.

Mark this date, May 18, 2012, the day of infamy when innocent shareholders (sheeple) were being Zuckered by surprise causing untold devastation to the shareholders account. It will go down as the bloodiest day in IPO history. By god, this coward act of Zuckering will forever tainted the hearts (greed) and souls (hype) of mom and pop investors everywhere. It is the shot across the bow that will start the demise of the always pompous figure head Mark Z: the so called supreme leader of this "faceless butchering" faction. We must also take the battle to the the other enemy (Wall Street) where the "faceless butchering" has been borrowing the very instrument of brokerage account destroyer (2 billions shares) and used this evil weaponry against us to cause such devastation. It is in deed a sad chapter, but by George we will emerge victorious through our righteous means (lawsuits, investigations, and boycott) and let this day bring forth the beginning of a brave new world (no more social media bs and Wall Street banksters) where the sun will shine (investors can make money going long) and the birds (bag holders) could sing once again.

Short (put buying) is the commitment for those (loosing longs) choosing the less traveled path toward their own redemption.

Unknown proverb.

#44     Jun 6, 2012
  5. how can Facebook ever go up if the company is solely based on ad revenue? who thinks it's doomed?

#46     Jun 10, 2012
  6. Are short shares hard to find?

#47     Jun 10, 2012
  7. i don't know, i haven't shorted FB.

#48     Jun 10, 2012
  8. Surdo

Surdo

FB historical low was $25.52, close enough I guess!

#49     Jun 10, 2012
  9. What program is that? That's a clean chart and I like the clock.

#50     Jun 10, 2012