Facebook Crash

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pod11432, May 21, 2012.

1. pod11432

pod11432

I think Facebook with crash to 28ish rebound then continue downwards, how many of you guys are in this trade?

2. Surdo

Surdo

What are you basing this on?

You forget most of this stock is in the hands of institutions that will buy the stock lower and hold it for more than a day you clown.

3. But all of that stock is priced by the last print - how much pain can the big players, that aren't locked-up, take? If this thing hit's 25-27 I see it collapsing. It's one thing to take a 10-20% draw-down over a few months, but another to take a 50% clip in weeks.

4. Are you?

5. your living up to the name krazy. the big boys own this stuff at low to nothing prices. there is also holding periods on the stock for them. this reminds me of vonage. the simple fact is its not worth 20 bucks let alone 40 bucks. i don't understand how they are going to make all this money ever but this all being said if this stock is a 100 next year i would not be shocked either the market does what it wants.

6. Why do you have to call the guy a clown? With over 4000 post on this joke of a site, you obviously have nothing better to do.

7. zdreg

zdreg

more obvious is that you jumped to a conclusion.

have you checked his profile?
    he averages 1.85 posts/day.
    have you done a search as to how many he has avg. 2012 and each year back to 2005?

if you do these calculations you might be able to come to a better guess whether he has nothing better to do.

of course you are right about name calling. calling others bad names always rebounds to the name caller.

8. pod11432

pod11432

28 was the lower end of the initial roadshow pricing. I think FB price will hit that number first, move side ways for a while then continue on the downside.

9. Surdo

Surdo

You are correct sir, I have multiple paper trading accounts, and am new to trading.

10. zdreg

zdreg

as an aside it is interesting how language evolves. addressing someone as boss and sir use to be a sign of respect. nowadays these words can also show disdain.

#10     May 21, 2012