Facebook and Twitter and TRADING?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Facebook and Twitter and TRADING? any good links or friends or groups on either of these?

2. Rex84

Rex84

I found most trading groups on facebook are filled with people promoting penny stocks as opposed to any sort of substantive conversation.

3. Altec55

Altec55

real trading groups don't waste their time online, they are busy researching and trading!

4. I agree. I think you'll find that most of them are spammers and penny pushers anyways.

5. Besides, who'd want to interact with a bunch of eye-rolling, gum-snapping teenagers?

Wait, don't answer that. :cool:

6. This.

Same for myspace.

7. xxxskier

xxxskier Guest

l....one of main twitter investors (seed money) fancies himself a trader of sorts....howard lindzon. i have no idea how he's doing, but he was posting a lot of trades on twitter in 08...and it wasn't pretty. not sure what he's been up to lately.

8. colewave

colewave

Twitter traders are at stocktwits.com

9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Hi, I'm Brandon and I'm addicted to twitter.

10. There are lots of people on stocktwits... I'm still trying to get my arms around what exactly its purpose is though.

I also recently found out that someone started a group about my company called "I love the 3X ETFs"... they even snagged our logo.

#10     Feb 1, 2009