Fabulous Life of Billion Dollar Wall St. Baller

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by doublea, Oct 21, 2007.

1. doublea

doublea

It's on VH1. Pretty Amazing!!!

2. cstfx

cstfx

I was half expecting to see a rather ubiquitous EliteTrader "hedge fund manager" but then realized it was about SUCCESSFULL hedge fund guys.

3. more info please.

thanks,

surf

4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Surf,

There is a special on VH-1 about you. :D

5. shhhhhhhh. hahahaha.

:D :D

6. In my book, I actually discuss how they asked me to appear in this show, but after a few weeks of trying to figure out scheduling, they stopped calling. Probly figured out how small-time I was. It's a sad commentary on the lack of transparency in the industry that it took them weeks to get all the info on me!

7. doublea

doublea

I was changing channels and saw Tudor Jones and his Losers Average Losers note. That's when I stopped changing the channel and watched it. Basically they showed how the Big Ballers roll. I caught just the 2nd half of the show. VH1 repeats all their shows atleast few times. I am going to record it next time it is on tv. Check your local listing. You'll love it.

8. thanks! looks cool.

surf

9. doublea

doublea

yeah, sure they wanted you to appear....... they were showing steve cohen and tudor jones houses.... i have seen wall st. warriors and your apartment.....stevie and tudor jones probably have a bigger place for their maids and butlers than where you live.....

10. Exactly! They had no idea how small time I was because of the lack of transparency. Very sad. And just because it's so much fun proving you idiots wrong about me, here's the email they sent me:

<B>Mr. Sykes,

I wanted to let you know about an episode of VH1’s “The Fabulous Life” that is in production right now. The episode focuses on Wall Street Moguls and high powered businessmen. Just in case you are not familiar with “The Fabulous Life”, it is VH1’s longest running series and one of the highest rated. The show is a modern-day “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous” for the MTV generation.

The producers are looking to feature a wide array of businessmen, including individuals who are part of the MTV generation themselves—the up-and-comers of Wall Street, if you will. I just finished reading the article about you in Trader Monthly, which was very impressive, to say the least. Due to your success, intellect, and young age the producers would like to feature you in the show. Ideally, we would like to film you for a “day in the life” segment, but are very flexible in terms of coverage.

I would love to speak with you in more detail about this opportunity.

Thank you for your time and I hope to speak with you soon. </B>

#10     Oct 21, 2007