Faber Says U.S. Government May Fail in 5 to 10 Years; Calls Bernanke "A Criminal"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Faber should go back to doing what he does best - <i>reporting</i> financial news.

It is hard enough being a professional in this biz - let alone a pundit coming off as a professional.

Same with that Ron Insana guy.

You probably can tell that I get nothing out of CNBC and haven't watched it much at all in years!

pay$

#31     Sep 23, 2009
  2. Bernanke is probably a decent guy, and much too smart to lie like he does................guilty as charged.

#32     Sep 23, 2009
  3. qft.

#33     Sep 23, 2009
  4. CNBC has taken the place of The Real World in my TV viewing schedule. The titties at CNBC are nice.... Bloomberg has some nice melons too.

#34     Sep 23, 2009
  5. new$

new$

--------------

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/KI24Dj04.html

#35     Sep 23, 2009
  6. Not to step in the middle of a pissing match, but they are referring to Mark Faber, not the pundit David Faber that you mention...

#36     Sep 24, 2009
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Not when the FED controls money supply.

#37     Sep 24, 2009
  8. achilles28

achilles28

I think that's a great idea. Was it Rothbard who came up with the computer?

Yea, whatever works. Fractional reserve banking and too much debt distorts markets, assets and future income.

#38     Sep 24, 2009
  9. achilles28

achilles28

What's not done, is just as important as what is done.

That's how i know we've been taken to the cleaners.

The solutions are obvious, and simple. Consumption tax, banking reform, sound money. None of it happens. Just more, crushing debt funneled to the perpetrators.

The writing is on the wall. The Doom and Gloom crew, are right. How much debt before consumption gets snuffed or the dollar tanks?

#39     Sep 24, 2009
  10. dtan1e

dtan1e

for once, agree somewhat to buylose high, the money is not channelled to the "best" sector that translate into investments and ultimately real jobs and growth in the economy, by trying not to let the banks fail, Ben has tricked himself into a tunnel vision by on a one man basis decides where all the future USA taxpayers money should go to, which from the looks of it didn't end up in some fat bankers pockets, if he had let the economy correct itself this likely won't happen, as always when one thinks they r smarter than market forces

#40     Sep 24, 2009