Faber: Brace for a Global 'Reboot' and a War

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Doesnt EVERYONE have a vested interest in pushing their viewpoints whether they are a cheerleader or a doomsayer?

#11     Aug 5, 2011
  2. Bob111

Bob111

if so then he was right .

#12     Aug 5, 2011
  3. If they are selling a service, I would think so.

#13     Aug 5, 2011
  4. morganist

morganist Guest

He's made shit loads of money.

#14     Aug 5, 2011
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

#15     Aug 5, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd like to believe you but you're the same dope that thinks bearice is a worthy contributor. Kinda ruined your credibility with that one.

#16     Aug 5, 2011
  7. toc

toc

Faber's predictions should not be taken lightly. He has been proven right on major items in the past.

:D

#17     Aug 5, 2011
  8. I have been following Faber for years. He is one of the few to predict this crisis. One week before the 1987 crash, he urged investors to get out of the market. He also called the March 2009 bottom.

I agree with Faber, this will end in war. It's unavoidable. The imbalances in the global economy are too severe, and the system is breaking down faster than policymakers can react. If anything, policymakers are so beholden to special interests, namely banks, that the right policy will never be implemented, as it would affect the wealthy creditor class, thus, ensuring a breakdown leading to war.

You think global wars only exist in history books?

#18     Aug 6, 2011
  9. who would`ve thought in 1935 that it would be WWII?

#19     Aug 6, 2011
  10. The problem with war these days is, everytime you drop a bomb, you're either destroying one of your suppliers or one of your customers.

#20     Aug 6, 2011