F1 - Australia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waggie945, Mar 5, 2004.

1. So much for Autoweek's prediction that Michael Schumacher and Ferrari will not repeat as Champions, and that McLaren's Kimi Raikonnen will be the new King of F1.

Ferrari has decided to play it "safe" and go for an "evolved" version of their 2003 mount, while McLaren and BMW have totally started from scratch with new cars and are dealing with a tremendous learning curve.

Schumacher not only looked fast, he was fast, blowing the doors off of Raikonnen by 1.83 seconds in practice today!

Long live the King!

http://www.formula1.com/news/1265.html

2. Turok

Turok

Wag:
    >Ferrari has decided to play it "safe" and go for an
    >"evolved" version of their 2003 mount, while McLaren
    >and BMW have totally started from scratch with new
    >cars and are dealing with a tremendous learning curve.

Yes, but that learning curve *may* yield results that Maranello can't keep up with over the course of the season.

But yes, Shuwee and company are in a class by themselves when it comes to working as a whole.

The REAL racing season begins Sunday. All others are just for fun, but man, I get INTO F1.

JB

3. Yeah,

But didn't Ferrari introduce some fabulous upgrades right in the midsts of the season? Could do it once again!

nononsense

4. Anyone ever experienced FI Italy in April, the Grand Prix?

5. Turok

Turok

BAR and Button gotta be feeling pretty good about now. I'm impressed.

JB

6. Turok

Turok

And now Alonso must be sky high. What a rout.

JB

7. Did Monaco a few times, didn't take the chopper in though.

8. Shumacher is amazing.......and I really like McClearans new front wing.....I am SOOO glad F1 has started again....I am in the process of booking a trip this year to one race on gptours.com....

I hope the Jaguar team does better this year.

rttrader1

#10     Mar 7, 2004