"F--K YOU" money

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cashmoney69, Jun 7, 2009.

1. I did not watch the video (nor do I intend to) but I'm very familiar with the phrase as my father said it to me a great deal as I got to a point of saving money. His meaning was this: When you work for someone you need to have at least 6 months of living expenses in an always liquid account. Then, if your boss becomes such a pain in the ass that you can't stand it another second, you can say FY and leave because you have the FY money saved up. It had nothing to do with looking down on others.

I always have 6 months of living expenses in a mm account that I never touch. It's my FY money.

#11     Jun 8, 2009
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

I am in the "F**KED-ME money" category...:D

#12     Jun 8, 2009
  3. The athlete getting paid millions of dollars or the man getting paid millions of dollars to count sand are both worth millions of dollars or they wouldn't be getting paid millions of dollars.

#13     Jun 8, 2009
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

exactly...that's like the dumb blonde who gets millions from her sugar daddy. To you she might not be worth millions but to baby daddy she sure izzzzzzzz...:D

#14     Jun 8, 2009
  5. Mvic

Mvic

:D Well, at least you can laugh about it so you are ahead of most people. Some of the guys I know are so depressed due to their paper money losses and yet their (upper class) lifestyle is pretty much intact, kind of pathetic.

#15     Jun 8, 2009
  6. yep, valuations are determined by what someone is willing to pay. Not some arbitrary moral idea of what something or some skill or task should be worth.

#16     Jun 8, 2009
  7. Saw a thing on Nightline something about "Real Housewives" , these women I wouldn't help if they were being held up in an alley. Theres a class of people that are increasingly being distinguishable by their obvious plastic surgery who think, as per a quote from one of them in the show, "I"m up here and you're down here" as she demonstrated to her adversary across the table at some multi starred restaurant. It was said that show is
    thriving in its reality run. All these skanks have as a measure of their worth is how much money they're worth, which I doubt they
    were the initial sources for ...you know the stereotype. I can only handle love to hate attention for a limited time then it turns into
    repulsion quick.

Just to throw this in as a measure of the IQ of the general public, Leno had a person on the street try to answer, "what does the DC in Washington DC stand for?" and she replied, "Da Capital" and I think she was serious ...cracked me up.

#17     Jun 9, 2009
  8. That reminds me:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/05/02/geog.test/

A lot of stupid fu-kin people out there. Ya I saw that episode on TV, where one of the women did that thing with her hands, as if to measure how much better she was than the other woman. These types of women are the first ones to admit they give money to charity, but would also be the same ones to spit on a homeless man if he asked for change. Pisses me off.

#18     Jun 9, 2009
  9. Bitch probably couldn't name a single Nobel laureate or even knows what it is. Once read a thing on Americans and philanthropy where the author says something like, "Americans are philanthropic, its just that you have to PAY them first" as in parties and tax deductions.

Oprah throws a thing where they raise money by auctioning somebody off for a date but the other thing is they all get in there and network and what the party cost with catering and the foo foo little bag of Cartier shit they gave out the door could have gone to the charity too. These people are so in need being brought down a few notches ...Oprah thinks her public needs a magazine with her mug on the cover every month.

"Only the little people pay taxes":confused:

#19     Jun 9, 2009