F it, I want to move to Europe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jackson1234, Apr 26, 2008.

1. re: being a 6. this is generally true but there's an exception. some girls are late bloomers. they were average for much of their life but for whatever reason became hot later. those types of chicks didn't develop the "me-first" spoiled mentality and they'll let you wear the pants.

but yeah, any girl over a 7 (who was that way for much of her life) will be so spoiled and so used to guys giving her what she wants, that she'll demand to wear the pants.

#41     Apr 27, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

Reality BITES!

#42     Apr 27, 2008
  3. blackjack is correct.

Make sure you recognize what kind of rating you are in the looks category,

Don't just think up of a number for yourself,

When you enter a room full of guys lets say 30, where do you rank in the room?

#28? or #4 , If you rank low, workout, build muscles, look better, make sure you keep improving.

Do not be a #5 trying to go for a #9 female, when they don't take your phone calls, its cause you are not attractive enough to HER.

So you must make yourself more attractive. Girls are superficial as well, not to the extent of guys though.

---------

If you are a solid #8 , girls will cream over you
    If you are a solid #7, you can date the whole range,

if you are a solid #6, you can date 7 and under
    If you are a solid #5, you can date 6 and under.

If you are #5 and under, good luck.

#43     Apr 27, 2008
  4. Look dumb ass, try treating one of your guy friends like shit, see how long he'll stay with you. Are you this stupid?
    Maybe the dog ugly russian men has other attributes that may not be visible to your superficial ass.

The only women who would take shit are girls with low self esteem, a 9 with high self esteem wouldn't even let you TREAT her (buy her dinner)

let alone treat her like shit.

Good luck even getting a chance to treat a girl with your attitude.

#44     Apr 27, 2008
  5. bogey20

bogey20

jackson, I've have been living not far from Prague, in Warsaw Poland the summer of 2006 and 2007, while trading there at the same time. I'm from Canada but was born in Poland and therefore speak fluently both languages. Poland and Czech are very similar, so this will give you some input. First of all there is a big difference in culture between Canada or Australia and Eastern Europe, you would have to adjusted to it. Everything is different there, from the street, to mentality, to behavior, food etc, etc.

The chicks are awesome, this is the reason I was there too, if you into blue eyed blonds those parts of the world are hard to beat by any place in the world. Language could be a problem for you, since if a woman does not understand you she will not take you seriously, on the other hand there is plenty of English speaking chicks there, some of them like to be connected to foreigners. I remember talking to some friends that have been to Prague and from what I've heard there is a number of Americans living there, artsy type of people, there is a good environment for creativity, also plenty of business types from all over the world, speaking English on daily basis, so you could hook up with them.
    More about chicks, you will find a lot of 8+ girls there, you can just walk the streets and see real model types or even the real models shopping or just hanging out with friends, not hard to spot them +175 cm tall slim, high class etc, another thing, a lot of those top girls are very well educated and intelligent, way smarter then most of the American guys so hopefully you have your shit together not to make an ass of yourself. The way women dress in completely different from what we see here in North America. Also, plenty of gold diggers.

Another thing is you are not gonna like the winter there, summer time from May till October is the best time to be there. I would honestly recommend if you really wanna go there, just go for a couple of weeks to see if you like it at all, just to check the vibe there and only then you will be able to decide if it's for you.

One comment it's a universal thing, if you are getting chicks in one place, you will be able to get them anywhere, if not then it's a problem. On the other hand what American or Australian chick will fall for Eastern Euro girls will not, the top notch girls have seen it all so the usual pick up game may not work. On the plus side for you, I've talked to numerous chicks who find Australian accent very sexy, those were mostly American and British chicks, however a Czech girl wouldn't be able to tell a difference. Maybe you got to visit US or England.

On the other hand, it's ironic, because in "the game" Style talks about some Australian guy, and investor who learns from him too and tells the story about what happened to him,..... are you possibly the guy?

Don' know much about taxes.

Need more info pm me.

By the way, if you find it useful, give me some tips on how to trade, consistently and successfully.

#45     Apr 27, 2008

6. Coolweb, you hopeless romantic you, your just wrong .

I have seen it in practise enough times, to say, this method works a treat.
    Not that it's a "method", its just one of those things, women love a total, complete &$%@@#!nt, its a fact of life.

Its how it works, to the chagrin of decent, basic folk, but they will always return to the one who treats them the worst.

Annaland, any comments there?

#46     Apr 28, 2008
  7. I think some of you guys are confusing treating women badly, with what really works...........having a shitload of confidence and a bit of attitude.

Confidence can be smelled by a women all the way across a bar or coffee shop. Don't act like a wet rag and drool all over her, telling her how hot she is. You gotta be hard to get, otherwise your just like any other dick walking by. And don't be a jackass and call her right after you meet her five times and send her 10 emails.

Good Luck

#47     Apr 28, 2008
  8. maxpi

maxpi

I have had buddies that were really attractive to women. It was a real learning experience when we walked past a bunch of women, watching their eyes tracking my pal and not me... that told me an awful lot about my life to that point!! :D The last good looking woman that came on to me had 5 kids!! Forget it, friendship would be better than 5 kids!! I'd go for the friendship and having as much fun as possible whether it costs any money or not, and leave the rest up to God...

#48     Apr 28, 2008
  9. Male and Female characteristics don't have to be the same, and in some cases they will have problems if it is the same.

Some men are like I want my girl to be smart and strong, well then they just have to bare with the consequences.

Then there's also the question of what you want from the girl, you want babies, you want caring. If you don't know what you want, you are going to have a hard time knowing what characteristics to look for in a girl.

BS, stumbling upon will take forever, it's not like the sky is raining girls.

Bang the girl and forget she even existed the next day. Again depends on what you want from the girl.

#49     Apr 28, 2008
  10. Most would be surprised to know how much women care about appearance. Most women consider a man attractive based on what type of men the society considers handsome.

But with all that said, for women a man's wealth and fame is a greater factor than physical appearance. A combination of all three makes a man a God in almost all womens eyes, they are willing to jump on his cock whenever wherever, just the fact that he was willing to fuck them is a 100% satisfaction for them till the end of their pathetic lives and they'll never forget it, even later in life whenever they have sex with someone else, they will be envisioning him.

If you consider my words just self-created statements meant only to entertain you, try educating yourself about the sex life of movie and tv stars, billionaires and kings of the past.

#50     Apr 28, 2008