F it, I want to move to Europe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jackson1234, Apr 26, 2008.

1. 1) Go on a diet, and go to a gym.

2) If you are a profitable trader, time to upgrade your clothes and watches. It does not need to be a $ 5,000 watch, I own a nice $ 900 watch that is good enough.

3) Do go to other countries. Right now you are not tied down, and can explore the world and still trade over the Internet.
    Having some experiences is helpful when you go on dates and can talk about all the places that you have been.

4) If you wish to stay awhile in Argentina, my friend manages my luxury apartment there, so I can get you a discount.

5) Learn to speak some other languages which is very helpful when you want to talk to women in their own language.

6) It is usually to hard to explain to a woman how you make money trading. Just say that you are a manager of a financial business that pays you to travel around the world and do research.

#21     Apr 26, 2008
  2. Unless you've done something despicable in your general area where everyone thinks you're a piece of shit, you don't need to move.

There are some hot women that attend church, and the ratios are great too (only 20-30% of men attend). Try getting involved in small groups or volunteering. Keep a slight aire of mystery about yourself, express your views w/ passionate. and have a sense of humor. Who knows, you just may save your soul in the process, lol. j/k

As for me, I'd love to move to Europe for a while since the hrs are so DAX friendly.

#22     Apr 26, 2008
  3. Yall know what you tell a woman with 2 black eyes???

Nothing, you done told her twice.

#23     Apr 26, 2008
  4. Sorry to tell you this, but the fact that you're looking at the women as being responsible for your problem is reflective of the real reason you aren't getting what you seek. Go ahead and flame me, I don't mind. However, the sooner you admit this and change your way of thinking, the sooner you'll change your luck with women. One thing I can guarantee you - moving to another country ain't gonna solve shit.

#24     Apr 26, 2008
  5. andread

andread

nah. Chicks like Cristiano Ronaldo

#25     Apr 26, 2008
  6. Cool when I read the OP's query, I thought of two placs in SA: BA and Ushuia (in season, since getting there is an item in itself).

#26     Apr 26, 2008
  7. >I hear a lot from my American brothers that it is a similar situation over there too.>

Yes, it is. Women here want to be men, so any physical attraction to their body is dissipated by their feminism.

As far as living and trading in Europe, I have done so on a temporary basis and found Internet connectivity and speed issues to be annoying, sometimes costly, if you live outside a large city. Get a faster speed than you think you'll need, and get the highest-rated service you can afford.

Prague IS good. I stayed there three months in '07, and plan to go back in October, for various reasons. Internet service was so-so. Bring two computers, since computer repair is harder to come by there and takes longer.

I cannot comment on Aussie women (except Nicole Kidman), but if they have in common with USA girls 1. jealousy of what men have, 2. unreasonable expectations of men, and 3. feminism that robs their physical attraction, then perhaps a visit to Prague and a few asian countries would do you good. Depends on your choice of climate.

You will have a blast.

#27     Apr 26, 2008
  8. You got me there, but let's all agree on this:
    it's best to "hang out" with the "players" over there if you want the real high quality chicks.
    Heck, for instance, maybe this guy could manage some of Ronaldo or Toni's vast sums of money. Then, he'd get invited to their personal parties. Wow, that would be a "coupe" !

#28     Apr 26, 2008
  9. Thanks everyone for your advice. I agree with the consensus that changing countries is probably insane, whereas I should be changing myself to get what I am looking for.

I have read the Game, the David Deangelo stuff and tried to take some of it on board. I guess I am just frustrated that I have my shit together, have a lot of good qualities yet am finding it hard to date decent women. A lot of my mates are in similar situations and also frustrated so it's not just me.

I had heard that some countries are much easier to meet women (Japan, Thailand) so I have been curious if that is the case. I am going to Japan for a holiday in a few months so keen to check it out.

I do think it would be a good idea for me to spend a few years living overseas for the life experience. I would like to see more of the world before I settle for good in one place. Instead of going on a mission to search for women, go for fun and to enjoy the moment and if a good woman comes along it is a bonus.

So let me re-phrase my original question, for those who have spent time in Prague, would it be a good base for a trader? As I understand the top tax rate is 15% for self-employed which is lower than most of europe. Is it a safe city, not speaking Czech will I get by okay? Any other European cities you would recommend as a base?

#29     Apr 26, 2008
  10. Come to Houston. I will take you out and you can meet some women.

#30     Apr 26, 2008