F it, I want to move to Europe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jackson1234, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Do the women "NOTICE" you as you go about your everyday business? Have you been smiled at when you asked the best looking girls at a dance for a dance? Have the younger girls since grade school and all through life been enlightened
    when they notice your good looks?

If you answer yes to these then no need to run around the world seeking a girlfriend. Stay put , they will find you. If you feel a ned to move to another country, seek professional help first. . :p

#11     Apr 26, 2008
  2. Hola jackson 1234,

If you are basing your experience solely on aussie and american women then obviously you are seriously under challenged.

You need a latina in your life and then the word "challenging" will take on a whole new meaning.

regards and goodluck (you will need it)
    f9

#12     Apr 26, 2008

3. Spoken like a true loser :)

You don't rely on hope with women, You trade right ? Profitbaly? Hope is hopeless? or has the term slipped your mind?

ONly women hope, men take action.

I congratule this man for moving countries, Look dood, you should. Right now you are not unique in australia.
    Move to somewhere you are unique and very well liked.

Do it until you find a country you like.

Good luck player.

#13     Apr 26, 2008
  4. One more thing,
    Most people are anti social, espically traders. They will tell you love/women are not worth chasing for.

BULLSHIT.

The "right" girl is 100% worth it back and forth to planet pluto.
    Take this from a man with money and has access to many women, First you make your money, then you get your women, obvious scarface, but always true.

Here are a few ideas to catch the right women:

1) Never show money/brag about $.
    So the women that does likes you, likes you for you.
    2) Always be unique, do something different, just like in trading.
    3) For the better looking women 8+s , there is a lot of chasing to do until you catch them, maybe 6 calls , 2 dates, things like that. Its called persistence, the reason why they are hard to get, is cause they are chased by 10 guys, you just need to stand out.

4) 7's unders are easy to date.
    5) Wear a grin on your face all the time, a small one, be a happy person and people will mirror you.

Wearing a fake grin is hard, you need to be really happy to have a real grin on your face, People will feel it from you and gravitate towards you.

6) Dating women is all about the #'s game, get yourself affiliated with as many things you enjoy, 1) gym 2) organizations 3) charities, get your FACE time.
    Women like to date guys they have met somewhere, not at the bar

7) clubbing/baring is all about looks, if you ain't that good looking, don't go. I don't go cause the quality of the women there are flakish.

8) Be enjoyable to talk to, talk to people on the streets.
    9) don't show them any of your money or flash money, I have dated over 20 girls this year, Not even joking. I never once told them I have money or what I do, they don't know, they don't need to know. They will love you for who you are.

10) enjoy love/women, it is probably the #2nd best feeling next to #1 making lots of money.

It is 100% worth it to move out of the country to chase the girl.
    Anybody who tells you different has not loved someone that also loves them back the same amount,

that shit is orgasmic.................

#14     Apr 26, 2008
  5. 9999

Women are women all over the world. They all want the same things. Cultures and attitudes are different, but at the end of the day they all want a man worthy to be called a MAN. If you're in the mid 30's and you're totally free, by all means go out and travel the world. But don't do it for meeting more chicks. Do it because it's worth it.

#15     Apr 26, 2008

6. I gather that you have yet to meet Las Portenas de Buenos Aires.

Their reputation preceeds them.

regards
    f9

#16     Apr 26, 2008
  7. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, you are not worth worshipping? Try being a good partner, stop looking for a slave and you will get happiness and devotion in return.

#17     Apr 26, 2008
  8. Definitely go to Europe, but get interested in their Football ! (SOCCER). Man, I've seen the hottest chicks in the stadiums since getting a subscription to the Fox Soccer Channel.
    I am sure the tailgating and the after game parties are outstanding as well....great way to meet em.

Get to know the great players like Luca Toni....he'll give you his "seconds" who are all probably 10's at the worst.
    Of course Luca Toni gets more sex in one weekend than most of us get in a month.
    http://www.askmen.com/women/celeb_profiles_model/29_marta_cecchetto.html

#18     Apr 26, 2008
  9. To win at trading you had to spot a loser from a winner and that required changing and doing all the things losers don't.

Look mate, the world is full of amazing woman but anywhere you go I think you will get the same result. It's like moving country because you want to make winning trades. It's plain daft. You gotta change your "loser" attitude and move way upmarket.

Women are attracted to power... sexual, financial, political, social, sporting, intellectual, moral, spiritual, physical etc.

You can be as ugly as sin and have the most beautiful women of character and substance drooling over you. Women are also competitive and a stunning woman on your arm becomes a babe magnet. Women are curious, so tell them next to nothing and exude power and they want to be the one to hook you.

Quality women are astutely searching for that special one, are often stunning looking and bored with the fayre they have been served up by trolls. You'll repeat your actions in another country and get the same results while expecting some miraculous change - isn't that a kind of definition of insanity?

One simple example: real pro gambles often have very stable, beautiful woman who find the power their men possess to be irresistable... and you thing being a trader puts women off? Time for a reality check... ain't anything wrong with the amazing women of Australia mate... got it?? They are all around you but with your approach and attitutude you'll keep going for the same types offering the same fayre and getting the same results.

#19     Apr 26, 2008
  10. Moving to another country isn't going to help.

You need to change yourself if you're going to have better success with women.

Don't blame your lack of success on the Australian and American culture.

Look within yourself for answers.

#20     Apr 26, 2008