F it, I want to move to Europe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jackson1234, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Some of you may remember my Trading and Dating thread which was quite entertaining.

Well after a few further years of frustrations, I am wondering if the women in my country (Australia) are just plain fucked. I'm going for women that are at a similar level to me, but is seems they all have unrealistic expectations. I hear a lot from my American brothers that it is a similar situation over there too.

Has anyone had any experience in European countries to give a comparison, or am I just chasing a mirage?

What would be a good country for an independent trader. Criteria being:
    - easy to get residence/work permit
    - taxes not too high
    - good lifestyle
    - attractive and willing women

I've heard Prague is good. Seems a work permit as self-employed is possible and taxes are low. Any others?

I feel like I'm in the prime of my life right now (mid 30s), great lifestyle, plenty of freedom, but am getting overly frustrated chasing Aussie women around with no real success.

2. ATLien

ATLien

I've lived in a few different countries and one thing I've learned is that all women are crazy in one way or another, but I'm sure they'd say the same about me.

3. Depends on what you want. If you want a heart of gold, try looking for someone in the philippines. jaderune.com, does not sell names, it is a free and good service

4. I would suggest Japan. For me, great lifestyle and great women. And they are not after your wallet like Thai or Eastern European girls. It's easy to get a visa if you know how.

5. RAY

RAY

Read: 'The Game'

6. Drew07

Drew07

Grass is greener on the other side. It's not aussie or american chicks. They're all an effin pain in the ass. Although from what I understand asian chicks are more likely to worship the ground you walk on and let you wear the pants. But if you're like me you don't want that. Weakness isnt a good personality trait. Stop trying to find a good mate and youll end up stumbling upon the one when you dont expect it.

7. If you feel frustrated with Aussie women then you will likely feel frustrated with Prague women. While cultures always differ and have an impact on the meat market, essentially the basics are always the same across the Western hemisphere. Prague women also love being chased and play hard to get, they quickly adapted to become good gold diggers, they prefer to live in fantasy worlds rather than in reality.

Also remember there's always the language barrier. The women in Eastern Europe are very very hot - there is an incredible level of competition between them for the 'rich' guys - but only one in three speaks decent enough English.

Learn to get the Aussie women to do what you want and you'll know how to accomplish the same feat with women anywhere.

8. Ditto on the game. You're looking to switch countries just cause of women?

That's a bit insane man...

9. SH_DW

SH_DW

Tough situation man.. recommend becoming a cultured gentleman first +PRAY. Be patient and look for friends second -ask them to a play, movie or a cup of coffee at a book store. You have to let them see your true self.. and for that you DONT HAVE TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY!

Finally.. Be Patient! GOD will provide!!

10. Once I started to understand love a little better, it all became much easier. I mean love in the sense of positive thinking or whatever you may call it.

The bottom line (when it comes to interpersonal relationships) is this: Love is something you give, do, BECOME. When you love, you are happy, healthy, and your life is good. There is nothing you can do to make anyone else love you. There is nothing you can do to make anyone else NOT love you. The love I am talking about is unconditional. Truly no conditions.

Examples of conditions:

I love you if you are nice to me.
    I love you if you are not a murderer.
    I love you if you are my husband and reject all others.

Now let's look at the other side: If anyone (and let's face it, the vast majority of people I have ever come in contact with fall exactly in this category) does not love you, that person is removed from paradise to the exact extent that she does not love you. It is her decision, her "mistake," if you want to call it that. It makes HER unhappy. It's what religious people might call "sin," if their religion is sufficiently enlightened.

Thinking all this through has given me the inner peace and security necessary to survive and thrive in the face of all the hateful rejections I have to endure in order to get laid. It's the nature of the world, especially one that is this far removed from paradise: You have to ask hundreds of women in order to find a handful who will actually copulate with you (or whatever else it is you feel you "need"). The other 90+% will give you a burst of hatred and fear instead. The joy of living in this world is the unexpected.

I remember last August. I had been approaching a lot of women, and the typical conversation had gone like this:

"So how do you like these?" [mangos]
    "I love them."
    "They are pretty succulent, aren't they?"
    "Yes, I have been eating them a lot lately."
    "How would you like to go to the beach and have a few of them with me some time?"
    "I don't think my boyfriend would like that."
    "He doesn't have to like it; he doesn't even have to come."
    "Ummmm... we are .... ummmmm" [gears in her head trying to come up with the word] "mon-a-go-mus"
    "I see. I guess you can't win them all."

Another one that is presented quite frequently:
    "I am so flattered, really. It's just that I am engaged, but THANK YOU; you really made my day."

Anyway, to get to the point already. I then saw the most beautiful girl I had seen in months. Years actually. It was at work, so I just made arrangements to talk in a few minutes, when work would be over. When that time came, we chit-chatted a little bit, actually more like 30 minutes, when she said, "So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"
    "I just wanted to know if you would like to hang out some time."
    Normally they pause for at least a couple of seconds, but Amanda had this expression of overwhelming joy written all over her face as soon as I had finished the sentence, and all but cut me off, "I would LOVE to."
    To top it all off, she looked ten times more beautiful without her clothes on than I had thought she would.

The moral of this little story: Go for it. There is no good reason why anyone should reject anyone else. If you understand that 90+% of all people WILL reject you and you understand why, it's really not a big deal. Live for the few that don't reject you. If you are really lucky, you may even find one or two throughout your life who not only don't reject you, but actually love you. Who knows. I have never met one, but like I said, life is full of surprises.

#10     Apr 26, 2008