F, D, DF + Punch -- The Journal of Unhommefou

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Unhommefou, Jul 13, 2008.

1. In the last post, I should have put sexy breakout time with a "?" vice an "!". nett to FMD

Stock has retraced. Still in it though because it has not hit my sell point. Neither has VMW.

I would post some stock for me to look at, but fact of the matter is I am typing this from my brother's computer right now. I borrowed it because my HP v3000 Laptop, due to a MAJOR DESIGN FLAW, overheated and damaged the processor. Processor will, randomly, go up to 100% use due to voltage spikes caused by the event.

So, next chance I get, I will short the living F@#$ out of HPQ.

So, in VMW and FMD it is until they trigger a sell...which maybe in the next few days...

#11     Aug 24, 2008
  2. Well, had to wait, but according to my rules, I am out of VMW

Was in at 7.6x2 OCT 35 Call and now out at 3.8x2

Still in FMD. Got in at $3.89x100.

Both trades are virtual due to emptying account due to a medical emergency a few weeks ago.

#12     Sep 4, 2008
  3. I am now officially out of FMD, it hit my stop level.

A good thing too, since the market rallied a butt ton, and nothing happened...

I am currently in Walmart OCT 35 CALLx2

Market is not trending really. Having problems finding trending stocks [WMT looks to be]. I am not good at playing ranging stocks.

Also, taking the advice of someone on this board who I cannot remember to save my life, and practicing "daytrading" via an FXCM Demo account on FOREX.

BEST.ADVICE.EVER...whoever you are!

#13     Sep 8, 2008
  4. Still in WMT and I got into SPN to. I bought 2x OCT 35 Puts.

Market is dropping, but I have noticed a nice down market in Steel and an uptrending market in Chemicals. As a matter of fact, Chemical stocks seem to be the only thing going up [Other than Sterling, Eurodollar, and Yen]

I have really nothing to add.

[​IMG]

Sterling:
    [​IMG]

#14     Sep 15, 2008
  5. F#$%en PPAAARRRTTAAYYY!!!

[​IMG]

#15     Sep 16, 2008