F*ck!!!!!! Enough Already!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 24, 2011.

1. How about we prosecute those that committed the fraud as we expel the sub prime home owners from their households?
    What I'd really like to know is why do we save the too big to fail business, but we can't prosecute/remove those that ran the business? Apparently we not only have businesses that are too big to fail, we have individuals in that lofty category as well.

#31     Oct 24, 2011
  2. +1 That's it right there, that's the main difference (on top of it being bogus to defend one wrong with another).

#32     Oct 24, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

+1

#33     Oct 24, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

There is a reason that liberals are generally less inclined to call out the stupidity in their own party.

As a conservative/libertarian, i want less government, because I know the government is corrupt and incompetent, so it really doesnt matter which side it is on i am willing to call it out. Regardless of whether the corrupt/incompetent individual is a republican, or a democrat, they are all incompetent people involved in the government, who i want to help get rid of.

Liberals are stuck on this one, and stuck pretending that liberals truly are smarter and less corrupt, because if they start criticizing the government to much, and pointing out the ineptitude of democrats, and the ineptitude and corruption of big government institutions/unions, then it really doesnt make alot of sense for them to be trying to get more and more government. It would be like saying "sure they are all a bunch of liars and thieves, but i want more of that."

Conservatives/libertarians have somewhat of an advantage in this area because i can be against big government, but also be against corrupt corporations, and the 2 dont necessarily contradict each other. On the other hand if a liberal starts complaining to much about the cesspool in the government then it really doesnt make sense anymore to take a pro government stance. so they are basically stuck making the ridiculous claim that only the other side of the government is, racist/corrupt/incompetent, and their own side smells like roses.

#34     Oct 25, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think you've hit the nail on the head.

#35     Oct 25, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Thx

#36     Oct 25, 2011