F*ck!!!!!! Enough Already!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 24, 2011.

1. wjk

wjk

Liberals, especially those in power, are masters at this.

#11     Oct 24, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

There isn't enough time in the day for Ricter to point out all the failings of the left and the Democrats. That entails just about everything they do or propose.

#12     Oct 24, 2011
  3. #13     Oct 24, 2011
  4. The problem is you take the FOX News approach to "fair and balanced". In an hour of conversation you/they spend 5 minutes hand slapping the right, and then spend the next 55 minutes bitch slapping the left. MSNBC is the other side of the coin and just as biased. It's a disingenuous position at best.
    If it weren't for a few guys here like Ricter and myself there wouldn't be any balance at all.

#14     Oct 24, 2011
  5. With all the bailouts one could easily argue that taxpayers are paying for golden parachutes and exec compensation in general over the past few years.

#15     Oct 24, 2011
  6. Solyndra is Obama's fault.
    GM is UAW's fault.
    Fannie & Freddie are the government's fault, especially Barney Frank. [​IMG]

#16     Oct 24, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

You are a cowardly little pos, hiding behind ignore and relying on other people to carry your side of the argument.

#17     Oct 24, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough. So to answer your first question to me (today), it's because we tend to pick a side and do our offense/defense from there.

#18     Oct 24, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Not at all. I'm pretty consistent on here and fair. I never see you or Ricter call out the left. I agree, many of the resident ET liberals have long left ET, but I can't help the fact they can't trade their way out of a paper bag.

#19     Oct 24, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

But look at it this way. If I was a pro union liberal and I saw this kind of shit going on, I would be outraged. Because it's giving unions a bad name and it's going to allow the other side to attack a position I believe in. I would want the unions to cut that shit out so as not to give easy bait to the other side to attack. It's in fact in your best interest Ricter to call out this behavior, yet you don't. That's what I don't understand. If I actually was "pro-union", this article would infuriate me.

#20     Oct 24, 2011