F*ck!!!!!! Enough Already!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

2. pspr

pspr

Let them spend their money and become tied to the OWS. I don't see how it helps them and will only hurt them in the end.

Maybe union members should go on poop detail and pick up the droppings from the OWS crowd.

3. JamesL

JamesL

I think the sooner you leave that state the better your blood pressure. I know you are looking at NJ, but even with its own set of problems, it still looks and smells like a rose next to Ill.

4. rew

rew

From the article:

"The legislation enabled union officials to get into the state teachers pension fund and count their previous years as union employees after quickly obtaining teaching certificates and working in a classroom. They just had to do it before the bill was signed into law."

So, yes, the unions have a lot of greedy bastards, but it's the state legislators who create the lousy laws they take advantage of. People keep voting for corrupt pinheads, and we all reap the reward.

5. Ricter

Ricter

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

So let me get this straight, as a liberal you defend bad behavior by pointing out other bad behavior? Really? So no point in changing the system then right Ricter? Just keep pointing to other bad behavior. Gotcha.

7. Ricter

Ricter

Everyone on this board is guilty of that. It may be the best that we're ever going to achieve, since it's clear that no matter how many times it's demonstrated that both parties have human-nature shortcomings, and no matter how many times we agree that the "whole system is flawed", someone posts either an attack piece on the "other guys", or a praise piece on their guys.

8. I don't, and I don't think Ricter endorses the status quo. What I'm trying to say is that the WHOLE system needs to change, not just the part that is an inconvenience to any particular party. Whether it's politicians and union leaders scratching each others back, or CEO's and their BOD buddies taking care of each other, it's wrong. And they've made damn sure it's all perfectly legal.

9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Not me. If something is wrong on either side, I call it. I don't support bailouts or corporate welfare. I don't think CEO's should be making billions when their stocks tank and their companies go bankrupt.

This union deal is bullshit. The idea that someone could tap into a million dollar pension when the state of IL is broke and facing billions in pension shortfalls and all because they were a substitute teacher for one day? Come on Ricter, have some morals, when you see you something wrong on the left...call it!!!!!

The reason nothing improves is because people like you have no interest in calling stuff out in your own party. There are plenty of people here calling stuff out on the right who ARE on the right. Most of that through the support of people like Ron Paul. But where are your guys at Ricter? Why don't you want to fix your party? You're going to let this union shit slide? Come on...

#10     Oct 24, 2011