Extremely thin Bund/bobl

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Dogfish, Jun 9, 2008.

1. #41     Jun 11, 2008
  2. ynox1

ynox1

I only replied to your post, because you were talking crap. You said that beginning of last year most of the days were between 2.5m-3m in volume and the ranges were 100 tick. And that is way wrong. How about you tell me of 1 day like that beginning of last year.
    And you are the one embarrassing yourself with your cheap language and lack of knowledge of trading.

Well done for knowing what moved the markets last Thursday!!! :)

So, what do you actually trade?
    What exactly do you want Eurex to do?

#42     Jun 11, 2008
  3. I have a question for the Eurex sales person

Why the fuck is Eurex the SLOWEST fucking piece of shit exchange of them all...

#43     Jun 11, 2008
  4. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

Bit of a shame to have seen this thread fall into a slaging match. I think volumes are thin because leverage has taken a hit with the credit crunch. Local participation has been reduced due to increased algo trading last year and of couse the general rise in uncertainty in the financial system has also contributed.
    I certainly am not a fan of the black box systems but I cannot attribute my performance, or lack there of, to them. I believe that the market is too complex and deep to draw such conclusions. I am quite sure that with the moves in the curve recently they are getting caught out left right and centre. I think the markets have a high level of opportunity in them at the moment. I am struggling to capture them, but after about 8 years of trading fixed income i think these are some of the most free flowing markets in a very long time. I have been screaming at times (especially on monday) and am having a diabolical week but i think this is more down to my failings as a trader rather than failures of the market to provide me with liquidity or rational moves to trade. That said the curve dislocations certainly seem to be the most brutal that I can recall!
    Good trading to you all.

#44     Jun 11, 2008
  5. YNOX - here is my post that you have badly misinterpreted,I did not say "most of the days were between 2.5-3m in volume and the ranges were 100 ticks".

You are as thick as shit,this is a fact,you are now struggling to read and comprehend plain English,if you re-read the post you will see you have made a prick of yourself,I would in the future read them twice to avoid embarrassing yourself.

As to what I trade,the name should spell it out for you,because you are thick as shit you probably won't get it so $ (Eurodollar) Spreader (Spreads).

Lack of trading knowledge is clearly coming from your pc, dude.

Fact,Eurex vol is down and dropping
    Fact,Human local participation has dwindled
    Fact,Eurex promote black box trading
    Fact,Ynox is a cock,who knows fuck all and could well work for Eurex

I'm guessing you'll come back with another load of unsubstantiated bullshit,that's all you've done so far you sad bastard

#45     Jun 11, 2008
  6. Black-star:

Totally agree

TsunTzu:

Good post man,respect your honesty

#46     Jun 11, 2008
  7. honestly...the DAX and DJ Euro Stoxx are 2 of the best trading contracts out there...please tell me how I could be wrong with this...perhaps the DAX is the BEST and DJ Euro Stoxx is second best and on another note...Crude Oil (large contract) is just as great...go ahead show your support or disagreement...thanks...

#47     Jun 11, 2008
  8. ynox1

ynox1

Exactly, that just proved my point, that you are an ignorant person that has no idea what he/she is talking about. Still could not come up with one day, one single day that we saw 2.5m-3m with 100 tick range.
    And another point, Eurodollar Spreader, on an Eurex Forum talking about Bunds!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D :D
    Dude, your credibility here is not at a high at the moment.
    Over here, we've been mostly talking about a 10 year product, a bit far from your short end spreading, which is even traded on a different exchange. So dude, piss off, because we don't want to hear opinions and comments from a SPECTATOR like you. Exactly, you are just a SPECTATOR, or an OBSERVER, you are not a PARTICIPANT of these Eurex products we've been talking about. When you post here, you should change your name to $pectator. You are the guy who when watches a football match keeps shouting at the tv, telling the manager what to do!! :p :p :p
    OK $pectator, you won't see me coming to your CME forum talking about Eurodollar spreads. I probably could not make any money trading what you trade, but you won't see me talking crap about it either.
    I rest my case! Good luck with your Eurodollar Spreads!

#48     Jun 12, 2008
  9. What dealing desk you wannabe, lying little cunt.

I think you Brits descibe people like you as a 'mug',not sure what it means but it don't sound great and probably applies to you.

Good comeback about my dad though - not,I bet you sat up all night trying to think of something and that was the best,go hang with ynox1,a pair of deluded 2 bit assholes who can lie to each other and make yourselves feel better.

Eurex say black box is the future,you're such a cunt,for you the future is your mother's box,better get in line though.

#49     Jun 12, 2008
  10. Ynox1,I'm gonna leave it with you because you're just too much of a sad bastard,too fucking stupid and not worth my time.

I will however say whatever the fuck I want,I live in a free society,this is a US website,perhaps some of you losers could scrape the dough together to create your own,but the truth is you A) haven't got the balls and B) no-one really gives a shit about your dying market anyway.

Eurex say black box is the future,trading wise,you aren't long for this world and they couldn't give a shit,keep defending them though,fucking dickhead

#50     Jun 12, 2008