Extremely thin Bund/bobl

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Dogfish, Jun 9, 2008.

1. I seem to remember on the topic of Locals/machines, EUREX released a update on this issue regarding %/proportion of contracts traded.I think this was in the fall of 2007.Mainly due to the impact of the BOBL converting to half ticks.I was told by EUREX that a further update would be released in the near future.

Any news on this?

Regards!

#21     Jun 11, 2008
  2. How about go fuck yourself dickhead.

All you do is talk shit DUDE,no-one has to explain anything to a deadbeat like you,go look it up your fucking self.

As well as complainers there will always be pricks like you,talking shit,bigging up yourself with no substance,face it man you're a pretender.

If it's so good why is the vol lower and lowering by the month,ain't happening in the dollars!

#22     Jun 11, 2008
  3. The only things getting smacked is your mom and pops's asses when they're getting done doggy by xtrader.

#23     Jun 11, 2008
  4. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

This curve has lost all semblance of rationality hasn't it? Suddenly the ECB signalling a possible rate hike warrents banks changing tack to saying there could possibly three hikes. The 2/10s spread goes from positive to record inversion of over 25bps since the euro inception. Bund has no interest testing 4.5%.

Stark and other members of the ECB try to tone down the moves, saying there is no precommitment to extra hikes, 2s/10s narrow again, yet the bund brakes 4.5%

Incredible, All the time the ECB have never signalled a peak in thier cycle, and inflation has always been pushing higher. What do these guys at banks look at. I hope they are getting totally roasted with the way this curve is moving around. Crazy times indeed!!

#24     Jun 11, 2008
  5. I am just few contracts piker but BOBL is moving very nicely in present time.
    It is simple pleasure trade it.
    I need for my strategies contrats those are not "standing" /like ESTX50 big part of the time/ so it is fine with me.

#25     Jun 11, 2008

6. Bund and Bobl have about the same range but Bobl trades in half tics > cheaper to trade ?

#26     Jun 11, 2008
  7. Bobl has more movement on Y axe. This is for me important, bang for buck is not interesting.

#27     Jun 11, 2008
  8. ynox1

ynox1

HAHAHA
    Damn, getting a bit defensive here?! What's up with the attitude dude?
    All I ever read coming from you is negative stuff about the markets and trading in general. If everything is so $hit, how the hell are you making any money, if you call yourself a trader? What do you trade?
    And I am not "bigging up" myself, I am just telling you the facts. If you think a 209 tick day is not full of opportunities to make money, and you call yourself a trader, that is just bullshit!!!! Not just that day, what about last Thursday, any opportunities then? Oh, you probably just thought it was all a big random move down in European bonds!!!! Check the charts and you'll see the opportunities.
    And what about the 2.5m-3m with 100 tick range days, all the time beginning of last year!? I keep looking and I can't find them!!! If you want, I can send you the charts. A$$preader, I think you are the pretender here.
    If you don't trade Bund/Bobl, why are you posting $hit in this thread. Nobody gives a rats ass about your opinions.

#28     Jun 11, 2008
  9. If nobody gives a rats ass about my opinions why do you keep replying to my posts you freak,I have to say with you I feel like you're stalking me,you only post when I'm involved.

You DO big yourself up,you DO NOT tell the facts,you obviously know fuck all about your market,you are embarrassing yourself.

The only assspreading going on here is when your boyfriends lubed up.

Go check your charts,loser,you've fucked up AGAIN!

FYI Last Thursdays action was down to Trichet

#29     Jun 11, 2008
  10. What thread was that then bunds,you fucking lying little shitbag,I suppose though if you've got nothing to say,because you know nothing then make stuff up right?This smack stuff,let me tell you no-one talks like that,someone is making a cunt of you - not very difficult.

Maybe you should invent your own insults you simpleton,instead of ripping off ynox's.

The way xtrader saw you off I'm surprised you are even posting here,perhaps you should send your skanky old whore of a mom stateside so I can become the A$$spreader on her.

BTW for all concerned this faggot in March didn't know if he was limited in positions because he used his own dough,now 2 months later he is talking about 200 and 1000 clips like they are nothing.This guy is a cock.

#30     Jun 11, 2008