Extremely Good News for all the losers in trading as well as other fields

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dataa, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Lethn

Lethn

The world isn't going to end, frankly I think the western world in particular has become so pissed off with their governments that eventually when they introduce even more retarded laws than what they have now they'll all just go "Fuck you" or simply behead them like they did with the old kings and monarchies that used to rule and put someone better in charge.

It's happening here in the UK people are getting so fed up with the main parties now, even the liberal democrats and the stupid media that's put in place by them are desperately trying to pretend there is some form of winner in the midst. Fact is, there isn't and everyone's talking about there being a 'hung' parliament and it's lolworthy how desperate the main parties are getting about it.

Dataa you're a dumbass if you think people will sit and wait around long enough for a bunch of assholes at the top to begin World War 3, even if they do, Iran is probably going to kick America's arse. I heard they're actually adopting their army to Ameriaca's conventional tactics so there is probably going to be one hell of a fight. I'd expect another Vietnam to happen as well if America is stupid enough to attack them.

#21     May 1, 2010