Extremely Good News for all the losers in trading as well as other fields

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dataa, Apr 27, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

#11     Apr 28, 2010
  2. Dataa

Dataa

posting monkey pictures is your way of discussing geopolitics

LOL

TraderZones you adult loser

see if you were a teenager there would be hope that one day you will grow up and smarten up

But you are Adult. You are gone pal :cool:

#12     Apr 28, 2010
  3. I was trying to show your eventual evolutionary goal, multi-alias clueless one.

#13     Apr 28, 2010
  4. Trader zones weren't you a guy way back on ET trying to sell a fake non working system for huge sums of money.

Fraud is in your blood. I am pretty sure you are the guy.

#14     Apr 28, 2010
  5. cold

weren't you the steaming pile of manure that is still somehow trying to impress others now that you learned how to use a few letters on the keyboard?

#15     Apr 29, 2010

6. LOL
    I haven't seen any discussion here yet. Just some weird fucked up conspiracy nut theory about predicting earthquakes and other nonsense like rich dudes surviving nuclear war and becoming losers just "like you" (and probably bald too, due to the radiation; but that's geopolitics duuude).

#16     Apr 30, 2010
  7. we have the power yet somehow we don't have the power and you don't see real change

so which is it

#17     Apr 30, 2010

8. The way I see it, even the people who have all the power don't want to destroy the planet (WW3). If you think a little deeper, what would they achieve by that? Is it worth it? What do they get? Material stuff and power over all? They already have these things, so why destroy your environment?

Who would want to live in dystopian society, even if one belongs to the elite? Unless of course, all this is achieved purely by ignorance.

#18     May 1, 2010
  9. No not ignorance.

Pure Hubris. Megalomania, Psychotic view of the world.

"Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" there is a reason those words are famous. They reflect human nature.

#19     May 1, 2010
  10. pspr

pspr

Everyone knows the world won't end until December 2012 so don't try to fool us with your November 2010 nonsense.

#20     May 1, 2010