EXTREME RALLY coming: S&P 500 Moving Averages Show ‘Fierce’ Rally

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Sep 9, 2009.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Confirmed months ago, of course its always confirmed after the fact, what if someone gets long at 1030 and sits there until 950, thinking its headed back to 1030 maybe even 1100 and it continues to fall apart....of course after the fact the s$p is back at 824 will people start saying the sell signal was confirmed months prior, yet the individual at the time had no clue.

This is a bear market rally, there isnt anything to keep it propped up but monopoly money and historical low interest rates, people better be hoping and wishing that when they take all that away the market can still stand on its own. Market cant stand up on its own and wont be able to for a really long, long, long time.

#11     Sep 9, 2009
  2. A few trillion of "monopoly money".

Waaaaaay more than is needed to manipulate this and many other markets for as long as is needed to "restore confidence" in the public. Add on the relentless positive spin by the American owned propaganda, oops, I mean news companies and that's all you need for a jobless consumerless recovery.

#12     Sep 9, 2009
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

im gunna charge for my next call. you know its worth it...

:cool:

#13     Sep 9, 2009
  4. Alexis

Alexis

Moving averages crossing. Probably the strongest signal in the world.

I'm bullish beyond imagination!

(or not, knowing MA crossing are not valid trading signals anymore)

#14     Sep 9, 2009
  5. This ending is going to be ugly. I think when it's all said and done we'll dream about the DOW being at 6400.

We're in quicksand that we can't get out of.

How pathetic can it be when Tanzania ranked above the U.S in bank soundness.

#15     Sep 9, 2009
  6. Weekly and monthly time frames carry more validity, than a daily or 60 minute. Positive divergence in the weekly marked the bottom.

• spy.jpg
      File size:
      105.7 KB
      Views:
    #16     Sep 9, 2009
  7. logikos

logikos

Plot 30 years of the Dow, monthly time frame. We are building the right shoulder of a massive head and shoulder formation. We still have some potential upside, maybe even to 10,800-11,000, but I see a lot of sideways over the next couple of years, then a massive slide.

#17     Sep 9, 2009
  8. Interesting I will look into that because I am getting some very mixed signals here ranging from a number of things. But S2000 is right the S&P macd crossed around march 15th and hasn't violated since allthough this rally is looking a little tired but still potentially lots of upside for now.

#18     Sep 9, 2009
  9. Goes to show how many clowns are playing with large amounts of money. I remember watching clown vision a while back the host was doing a segment from the lobby of bear sterns and in the background you could hear their employees going "woot woot". That's something we would say back in highschool and these are/were people working at one of the large wallstreet firms. Scary, but we know how that turned out.

#19     Sep 9, 2009