Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of ET

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Doug, was Pink Floyd climbing "The Wall" of worry?

#311     Apr 17, 2007
  2. Suh 'nuff.

:)

#312     Apr 17, 2007
  3. Well, it seems to be something of a go-nowhere proposition. You think you're moving forward and you can't help but point to the changing scenery but, in fact, you just find that you're going in circles. Not to worry. I'll probably catch the next merry-go-round.

In fact, upon reflection, Jack has a perfectly good system: he makes bogus claims and then simply refuses to validate them. He weaves enough yarn in his posts to convince the credulous (surely there is something worthwhile to be found in all that quantity, eh?) and tire the rest of us. The important thing is that he successfully draws attention to himself. Oh, what harmless fun!

#313     Apr 17, 2007
  4. Indeed, Thunderdog. And the worst part of it is that serious analysts like Joe Doaks and N.Q. Enqueue cannot get an honest hearing here because they don't toe the SCT line. I know from PMs that N.Q. will not post his Confabulator results any more. And now that Joe Doaks has proof positive that V leads P, he willl not reveal the algorithm that he used in the proofs. As he told me, "I'm not gonna give away to ET something that took me 15 minutes to code up and refine. Fuck 'em!"

#314     Apr 17, 2007
  5. Hi All,

Just had a strong S/S signal at 1408 TT, followed by a YM lead signal just a little later.

In at 1478.5 out at ???

We'll see if it works out.

Doug

ps to AD: off of ye meds?

#315     Apr 19, 2007
  6. Am off, all right, but to a mismanagement insultant contract that will keep me out of the market for five weeks. Cold turkey on the meds and on trading.

P.S.: Try to confine your s/s to your girlfriend stretching it, then squeezing it.

#316     Apr 19, 2007
  7. Good advice.

RU a consultant?

If so, that is the only mechanism I know of that is better than futures trading at transferring money from one person to another.

BTW, out at 1479.00 and missed the signal on the move down that followed my exit.

Doug

#317     Apr 19, 2007
  8. EOD is a tricky beast. In the case of NQ, it was hovering around the VWAP and a round number, so not much chance of a move.

Posting on ET and harrassing the pompous is good practice for my retirement career of telling people the obvious.

#318     Apr 19, 2007
  9. ===================
    People believe some of above;
    partly because some of it is truth.Extraordinary.:cool:

#319     Apr 21, 2007