Extensions to SCT

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by John Merchant, Jul 17, 2008.

1. It occurs to me that SCT traders, papertrading geniuses though they all obviously are, might want to know what the day's close will be. See the attached. If you think this is a joke, then it is on you. Why am I sharing this? Because I have gotten religion, Mea Culpa:

Confíteor Jack omnipoténti et vobis, fratres,
    quia peccávi nimis
    cogitatióne, verbo, ópere, et omissióne:
    mea culpa, mea culpa, mea máxima culpa.
    Ideo precor beátam Liz semper Vírginem,
    omnes Angelos et Sanctos,
    et vos, fratres, oráre pro me
    ad Dóminum Jack nostrum.

And because there is no way to reverse engineer it.

I may from time to time post my other SCT extensions, but only if nobody gives me any shit, unlikely though that may be. Minor things, like, for example, why FTTs occur where they do. And what the true PV relation is and how to use it. Some people never graduated from crayons to hard analysis.

2. doli

doli

Almighty Jack?

What was your sin?

3. Not to believe. The sin of pride. I play the Palestrina and flog myself.

4. doli

doli

Master Jack!

I never thought I'd hear it.

You have outdone every SCT adherent.

5. Maitre Jacques is an idiot savant. He knoweth not why SCT worketh. I am Homer to his Menelaus. Boswell to his Johnson. Bandler (or Grinder) to his Erickson. The great tragedy for us both is that his ego is only matched by my own. Else SCT should long since have been explained to the mewling moronic masses. But you miss the essential point: is my chart faked or real? Or does it matter? In any event I have the last laugh because my best work always ends up in Chit-Chat, lost to a preening pustular posterity.

6. Another example of the potential benefit to SCT traders of being able to predict the approximate close. Those who think this is derived using mean regression are merely regressively mean. This method provides some analytical basis for the temptation to anticipate a brief sharp move in the trend direction toward the close. I like to end the day with such a scalp if it is offered.

7. I understand that Jack led the retreat at the battle of gettysburg...

Seriously, he is an attention hound. Anyone following him is somewhat less intelligent than a lemming

8. realdeel

realdeel

Jack's total track record consists of a 24% loss in a trading contest and a $24,000 loss in stocks, for someone that boasts 50 years of trading success he doesn't even own his own house, he is a ridiculously insecure old man that sports a ponytail and lives off his partner and out of her house.. he claims to have written books and been published but upon investigation they turn out to be E-pamphlets.. a lifetime of failure has produced a very fragile ego and his main protege had to be taken to a cloakroom and given decent shoes to attend a function with other traders..
    you do the math

[​IMG]

Jack rallying the SCT troops