Exposing one Donald Bright

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by lidodido, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desk fee? Do they really charge a desk fee? That by itself is the number one ripoff in this business. They should be ashamed of themselves especially considering 15" monitors and substandard equipment.

Any good firm today has no such thing as a desk fee. HA!

#21     Aug 6, 2002
  2. No offense...since you had such a bad experience and you openly post such a bad experience...you on several occassions in that post said Don was a liar...

example...you said..."but the lies Don spreads about Nasdaq makes me wonder if he has some ulterior motive".

example...you said..."It is NOT as Don has lied on this site, a lifetime fee."

lidodido...don't worry. Nobody is going to call you a hypocrite. :D

You had such a horrible experience and have expressed it openly in a public forum...

Therefore...I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU when you say you want to work at Bright after all of your bad experiences at the seminar and after all your negative comments in your original post and your continued replies...regardless if its true or not.

Therefore...I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU when you say you do not want to cause animosity between other traders and Bright.

You spoke loud and clear but to then imply you have no hidden agenda makes you no better than Bright based on your experience with him...

while you still think Bright are liars, hucksters,

now your saying you are warning other traders when you originally said your not trying to create any animosity...

you say..."I do not have to like everything about a company to do business with them, do I."

Give me a break...hello...what customer 101 class did you take?

lidodido...remember this...I know a few individuals that attended Bright seminar that thought it was great...I know a few that didn't like it.

So what does that tell me? Every trader has different needs.

Your needs was not met. Further, you've admitted that you made a choice not to understand what will be outlined prior to you attending.

More importantly, your motive (hidden agenda) is obvious via your poor attempt to disquise it by saying you still want to trade at Bright.

Had you not said that (you still want to trade with Bright)...your experience would be just that...some like the seminar and some obvious don't like the seminar.

What will you accomplish by starting this forum thread?

Answer: Some will applaud you for being brave enough to speak so loudly at a forum where Bright advertises.

Others...like me...will think you have a hidden agenda and you are disilussional to think we would actually believe you truly want to trade at Bright and that you don't want to create any animosity between Bright and other traders.

Grow up and go with another firm you'll be happy with. In addition, how can you possibly expect to succeed at Bright with so much negativity and dislike for the firm even before you arrive?

If you can't understand the paragraph above...you've lost the game before it started because you need to believe in the firm you plan on trading with. It will be impossible for you to succeed at Bright with your attitude. IMPOSSIBLE

Stop posting on this matter...your making yourself look bad with each and every reply.

Something else...EliteTrader always gets some pssst off poster
    that rationalize his/her flames towards another.

Big Trend days is almost like having the Full Moon come out.

Strange posters pop up.

In fact...the next big trend day...I'm staying away from this board...too many cry babies show up.

NihabaAshi

#22     Aug 6, 2002
  3. I dont understand this desk fee and paying $1000 to attend a trading seminar business with Bright trading. What is all that about? I know Wldc doesnt do this....and I would laugh at any firm that does....Why would I waste my time with a firm like that if I kow I can get deals so much better than that pretty much anywhere else? What does Bright offer that is so much superior to other prop firms that I would pay a desk fee and pay $1000 to attend their seminar for?? What am I missing??!!

#23     Aug 6, 2002
  4. Has anyone ever considered Lieber and Weissman?

#24     Aug 6, 2002
  5. lidodido

lidodido

NihabaAshi,

example...you said..."It is NOT as Don has lied on this site, a lifetime fee."
    lidodido...don't worry. Nobody is going to call you a hypocrite. :D

Don has said on this site, that the $1000 fee entitles you to attend the 'school' as many times as you wish. That is not true. Only if you join Bright can you attend as many times as you like. If you don't join, you can come back once.

Why do you say I was being hypocritical? Makes no sense to me.

You had such a horrible experience and have expressed it openly in a public forum...

Therefore...I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU when you say you want to work at Bright.

Therefore...I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU when you say you do not want to cause animosity between other traders and Bright.

My experience was 'horrible' (as you put it) because I was made to pay $1000 for no good reason. Simple. In my opinion, which I can back of with about another 20 pages of honest appraisal of other things I didn't mention, the 'school' is a waste of money for anybody that has even a little idea about trading. 1) Because Don and Co disseminate so much patently false information and 2) Because most of the time is spent talking about how great Bright is. Now, if I have made up my mind to join the firm anyway, do I really need to hear how great the firm is? No.

I don't want to cause animosity between MYSELF and Mr Bright and other traders. That is why I use the moniker "lidodido". Don doesn't know who I am does he??? NO! I don't want to walk in the office and have people whisper rumours about me if i ask for my 1000$ back. Okay? Why is that so hard to understand??

You spoke loud and clear but to then imply you have no hidden agenda makes you no better than Bright based on your experience with him...

I wasn't "implying" I had no hidden agenda - I came right out and said what my agenda was. And I'll say it again: I am warning people considering joining the firm not to take the "school" cos its a waste of time and money. SIMPLE!! CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH???

while you still think Bright are liars, hucksters,

now your saying you are warning other traders when you originally said your not trying to create any animosity...

They are business and they are trying to put bums in seats. Okay? Simple. I do not like the methods by which they do it, and I know many other people wouldn't like them either.

Again, I said I don't want to cause animosity between ME AND DON. BUT DON DOESN'T KNOW WHO I AM RIGHT NOW DOES HE???? SO THERE CAN HARDLY BE ANIMOSITY IF I"M ANONYMOUS!

you say..."I do not have to like everything about a company to do business with them, do I."

Give me a break...hello...what customer 101 class did you take?

Oh, so you disagree do you? FINE. I don't care. As far as I'm concerned I only need to like the product a company sells. I don't have to like their corporate structure, the location of their headquarters, the color of the suit the CEO wears etc.. Get it?

lidodido...remember this...I know a few individuals that attended Bright seminar that thought it was great...I know a few that didn't like it.

They were probably clueless about trading from the start. The Brights are a charismatic bunch and their tales of gambling victories endeared many particapants to them, I know that much. That doesn't excuse the BS that they talk in the class.

More importantly, your motive (hidden agenda) is obvious via your poor attempt to disquise it by saying you still want to trade at Bright.

Had you not said that (you still want to trade with Bright)...your experience would be just that...some like the seminar and some obvious don't like the seminar.

Why is it so hard to believe? I DO still want to trade there. And if Don discovers my identity and prohibits me from trading there cos I shamed his firm, FINE, I'll go some place else.

Grow up and go with another firm you'll be happy with.

Stop posting on this matter...your making yourself look bad with each and every reply.

NihabaAshi, I think you have totally misunderstood me. How am I making myself look bad? You know, I am getting the feeling that perhaps YOU have some hidden agenda, coming out and attacking me for stating nothing but the pure truth.

#25     Aug 6, 2002
  6. lidodido

lidodido

You are right DayTraderNYC, but as I said, I live in Las Vegas and do not wish to move at the moment. The Bright Vegas office has about 50 traders in it, and I would like to trade in an office environment. If that does not live up to my expectations, I will be leaving very quickly.

#26     Aug 6, 2002
  7. ktm

ktm

You won't last long here criticizing THE MAN like this. Don Bright OWNS this place and all of prop trading. He'll be here to set the record straight with you and all the other dreamstealers any minute now.

Bend over and get your wallet out.

If you haven't learned your lesson after the class, maybe you do need to spend some time contributing more $$$ to the Bright Empire.

I can't believe Baron let's me read this stuff for free...I would certainly pay for this kind of entertainment.

#27     Aug 6, 2002
  8. lidodido

lidodido

ktm, he'd better bring his big guns, because I stand by every single thing I said - and I have more in reserve. :)

#28     Aug 6, 2002
  9. GHJ

GHJ

In today's markets EVERYBODY needs quick order-entry. If you miss even one trade a day because you're 1/4 second too slow your effective commission rate goes up. Depending on how you trade listed stocks it could go WAY up!

#29     Aug 6, 2002
  10. So far...I don't think anybody has misunderstood you.

Listen...english is my second language and I've read your posts and many of those that have replied...

your not looking too good.

Here's my agenda...not hidden...

Grow up...find a firm you believe in...you want to work at...you want to come home at the end of the day and be proud that you trade there.

That's my agenda to encourage you to stop all the negative vibes and do something positive.

Bright and guys aren't the only game in town.

If you have some means of transportation, a little money (you should if you can afford to trade)...move to a town where you will be happy to trade at a firm that you don't feel like you've been mislead eventhough you've admitted you intentionally didn't read the outline.

Yes...I'm attacking you.

Further, your experience at bright or the truth isn't the issue.

I know for a FACT that some had a good experience...and some did not.

Therefore, I'm not doubting your bad experience (your truth) nor am I doubting the good experience of others (their truth)....

I'm doubting your motive of this thread...that's my attack of you.

My last paragraphs to you:

Take a break...take full deep breaths...don't reply anymore...go have some fun with your friends...get a good nights rest and get up in the morning to trade and kick some butt in the market while laughing all the way to the bank.

Gotta go...doing some night photography of cathedrals...my positive vibes.

NihabaAshi

#30     Aug 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.