Exposing one Donald Bright

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by lidodido, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've read some of the recent posts, and don't like at all what I've been reading. It seems the Bright Brothers are using Fear tactics and Intimidation at their seminars.

What kind of an education is that? What kind of treatment is that for people paying $1000 a head to become knowledgable traders?

Are these techniques appropriated from the Military, where guys are made to feel like Crap, and then trained in the way the 'Fuhrer' decrees? What is going on?

Never, ever would I let anyone do that to me. I pity those that do.

-triple

#241     Aug 15, 2002
  2. OK. Sorry for your troubles, hope you can expense it at year end or get a refund. Just ask them for one. Uh, I always use a little salt and pepper when I have to eat crow.

I did say, for my two cents worth, you may want to ask for change. Seems like you did, and got it too.

#242     Aug 15, 2002
  3. thank Nitro!

#243     Aug 15, 2002
  4. bad_dog

bad_dog

I have found all of the negativity in this thread to be very sad. I would like to think that we have better things to do with our time. Live and let live.

#244     Aug 15, 2002
  5. Sorry for not posting a reply to your previous posts (very busy!). You'll understand when you're married!

Like I told you in "Sin City" -- LA is a much better place!

Hey, when you get out here we'll throw some "shrimp on the
    barbie!!"

Hope you're trading this incredible market now!

You're totally welcome at our place in LA -- you'll like it
    too!!!!!!!!!!!!

BA

#245     Aug 16, 2002
  6. Magna

Magna Administrator

At this stage I would have to agree. All that's needed to be said in this regard has been said and rehashed time and time again (for more than 40 pages worth). I think we need to move on to new threads, new topics.

#246     Aug 16, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.