Exposed on Glenn Beck:Obama worships communist dictators

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Oct 16, 2009.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Sure, just like "Blackboard Jungle" is an old British movie. :D

Sorry, loser, but devoting over 7 minutes of my life to Beck's drivel qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment. :p

Do you have Hitler's Mein Kampf by your bedside? :D

#11     Oct 16, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

OK. Going to a party. The thread has become a mess :p

''I rock the party that rocks the body''

(MC Lyte)

#12     Oct 16, 2009
  3. JDL

JDL

lol good job, we got the crazy more crazy, they are hurting inside, OBAMA we love you

#13     Oct 16, 2009
  4. Very true.
    And the last time I checked, Beck couldn't even spell OLIGARCH on his chalkboard! :D

[​IMG]

Notice that the "C" is missing.
    LOL!

#14     Oct 16, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

NOT for your buddy ZZZzzzz/Optional. He spends more time listening to and or watching Rush, Beck and O'Reilly than anyone else on ET! Apparently there is something there worth watching.

#15     Oct 16, 2009
  6. Anita Dunn says, "two of my favorite political philosophers are Mao Tse-Tung and Mother Theresa" in the video. That is like saying I am pro mass murder and for doing great acts of charity. That lady's mind is seriously perverted. Looks like Obama's administration is going down the drain fast with these ultra-left loonies appointments that he made.

#16     Oct 18, 2009
  7. maxpi

maxpi

The Democrat dilemma is that there are so many loonies on the left that when it comes time to appoint people you get "talent" like that weird sounding thingy in that video...

Democrats baby, ruthless in the acquisition of power, weak in the face of evil.. they all operate from the "Rules for Radicals" paradigm: act like there are a lot of people that believe their stuff, hold the opposition to far higher standards of conduct, fight with the mouth until they have the guns, protest and do psychological sabotage to the opposition if nothing else...

If saying that makes me a racist, then so be it :D

So Glenn Beck is calling out the White House and they are cowering somewhere... trying to pretend that Fox News doesn't exist... I'd never vote for anybody that was such a chicken shit that they couldn't even go on Fox News and get asked a few hard questions.. that's not presidential material at all, Obama was never on there was he?

#17     Oct 18, 2009
  8. Obama never demonstrated he was "presidential material" either during the campaign nor since.

All he ever did was promise "free ice cream".... and that too, was a lie.

#18     Oct 19, 2009