Exponential function, infinity of time and money supply.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MathAndLogic, Feb 1, 2010.

1. kana

kana

Unfortunately you are only half-way informed on this subject, not you fault, information on this is strictly controlled and manipulated.

As a science fiction fan and a futurist myself. I was looking forward to global government and unity of nations and global citizens. Just like in star trek.

Unfortunately future being planned is completely different.

1. Human beings will have very little rights, in global government

2. Human beings will have official class system in global government with vast majority being in UNDERCLASS / SERF classification.

3. Global government will be run by the most unscrupulous individuals on the planet. Private Central Bankers, they will own everything and you as an individual will own nothing.

You will be told how to live, where to live, what to eat. And you will disappear in government prisons if you start disagreeing.

#11     Feb 1, 2010
  2. mikasa

mikasa

we are moving in that direction for sure
    take a look at how warrantless surveillance of US citizens became law trough patriot system. Obama even signed it to continue this. After telling people how he won't

Big brother is the future it won't be pretty.

#12     Feb 1, 2010
  3. Yes I think fact that the EU is growing is the main reason why people believe eventually there will be only one government. I just can't see it every getting to that point. But something crazy like a nuclear war could change everything I suppose.

#13     Feb 1, 2010
  4. Very interesting thread.

True essentially.

The space or area that the expansionism debt bubble can grow must be part of the equation.

I see the mention of it (World Gov) as inevitable but I see it as another lever
    that helps control growth and helps buffer spikes.

Interfacing multi-bubbles and multinational bubble economies works like growth in a petri dish.

Eventually the petri dish will be global.

Perhaps at that juncture a real or fake alien "Galaxy Debt Bubble" will be part of the design.

#14     Feb 1, 2010
  5. Actually I think in Roddenbery's world the one world gov came about only AFTER WWIII. Big Brother will attempt total control, but a few dozen will have real trouble controlling 6 billion. Power will need to be farmed out, and big weapons will have to be used. Then it will be either nuclear war of bio-terrorism gone wild. The bankers cannot control it all and like in Asimov's science of psychohistory, only probabilities can be determined.

Our world will be gone and we will help destroy it. It will be the survivors who will pick up the pieces. Those survivors may get first contact, they may not, but they will definitely know that the old time will not be a tenable solution.

#15     Feb 1, 2010
  6. Another way this could go would be for the continental powers, USA, Brazil, and China to form their own Unions, with Japan probably joining with the Islands of the pacific rim, or the NAU.

All wars would be fought over the natural resources in Africa and on African soil.

But it would still end the same way, one of the Unions will collapse under the fiat currency shell game, and resort to war.

#16     Feb 1, 2010
  7. For the same reason Mayors aren't Sovereigns.

#17     Feb 1, 2010