"Explosive 9/11" video... can't debunk!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Mar 9, 2007.

What best descibes your stance on whether explosives were used on 9/11?

1. There were no explosions, now let me watch Fox News a**shole.

15 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Honestly, i dont know or care, did you see britneys new wig?

7 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. After watching the video I may have to rethink my previous stupidity.

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. Anyone that thinks there were no explosives is an idiot!!!

24 vote(s)
    48.0%
  1. many pilots say it's impossible amateurs could have made those complex maneuvers...multiple g-forces were sustained by most of the jets. how on earth did they get trough that without training. even flight controllers thought they were watching military aircraft...if that wasn't enough flight 77, that slammed into the pentagon flew in a way that defies not only the precautionary settings of the airplane but trumps basic laws of physics.

for further reference:

http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

#51     Mar 12, 2007
  2. Not one of the hijackers was deemed fit to perform the most elementary exercise by himself.

In fact, here's what their flight instructors had to say about the aptitude of these budding aviators:

Mohammed Atta: "His attention span was zero."

Khalid Al-Mihdhar: "We didn't kick him out, but he didn't live up to our standards."

Marwan Al-Shehhi: "He was dropped because of his limited English and incompetence at the controls."

Salem Al-Hazmi: "We advised him to quit after two lessons."

Hani Hanjour: "His English was horrible, and his mechanical skills were even worse. It was like he had hardly even ever driven a car. I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon. He could not fly at all."

#52     Mar 12, 2007
  3. has mark roberts come up with a spin for the mineta testimony, ie cheneys stand down order? does he explain the BBC's premonition??? the reporter says 7 came down while it stands in the background. LMAOOOOOOOOOO .... does mark roberts explain the magic passport? cement and all contents from the floors were pulverized into a fine dust.... yet a magic passport survives. magiccallydelicious!!!!!!!! molten steel till dec 19th caused by kerosene??? omg... get serious. who made that video.... that voiced creeped me out, next time find something decent.

#53     Mar 12, 2007
  4. Once again..

If you really believe we would do this to ourselves,

Time to find a new country.

No way in hell.

#54     Mar 12, 2007
  5. WE didnt do anything.. they DID IT!!!! get your psuedo patriotic head out of the sand. refusal to look at the evidence makes one complicit.

i want my old country back, not the communistic neocon utopia where oligarch corporate interest trump the individual's.

#55     Mar 12, 2007
  6. You moonbat theorists have made complete fools of yourselves. Hard to believe anyone that lives in the US still believes in unpoliced videos flying around on the net. Disgusting.

#56     Mar 12, 2007
  7. Exactly

Disgusting trash...

#57     Mar 12, 2007
  8. unpoliced videos!!!!!!!!! omg... SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS!!! jzdukas just showed his true love of the all powerful state controlled media. too funny. moonbat??? this is too rich. i would recommend russia as your next haven of domicile but i think you actually long for the old soviet union. back in the ussr huh, luca? people quit making it so easy, i prefer a challenge.

#58     Mar 12, 2007
  9. haroki you need to go back to where ever you came from. real patriots love freedom and most of all freedom of the press. sorry you hate that,... go somewhere else where the police control the internet like maybe china.

#59     Mar 12, 2007
  10. What's his name said unpoliced, I would say unverified.

I'm not against freedom of the press, dumbass. You're more conservative than me, for sure.

The only thing I commented on is that you numbskulls are disgusting trash.

If you have doubts about it, go ask your buddy Bitstream - I DESTROYED him a month and a half ago, to the point that he didn't even post here for several weeks.

If you want me to show you how you aren't what you say you are, bring it on.....

#60     Mar 12, 2007