"Explosive 9/11" video... can't debunk!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Mar 9, 2007.

What best descibes your stance on whether explosives were used on 9/11?

1. There were no explosions, now let me watch Fox News a**shole.

15 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Honestly, i dont know or care, did you see britneys new wig?

7 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. After watching the video I may have to rethink my previous stupidity.

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. Anyone that thinks there were no explosives is an idiot!!!

24 vote(s)
    48.0%
  1. pretty impressive and one sided poll considering p&r is infested with neocons.

i have to ask the fella that rethought his stupidity and voted the 3rd option to come clean...

thx u.:D

#41     Mar 11, 2007
  2. Try another country. See how it works.

#42     Mar 11, 2007
  3. Try the Kingdom of God. See how it works.

Jesus

#43     Mar 11, 2007
  4. It was me, and I only hit that third button because the other three options were even less accurate.

#44     Mar 11, 2007
  5. yeah... thats my fault, i should have offered a better choice for someone in reardens situation. my bad.:(

#45     Mar 11, 2007
  6. Sam321

Sam321

You have got to be kidding. Do you know anyone who flies commercial jets? I know two. If you don't have to worry about taking off and landing, it's easy.

These ass-wipe Muslims spent years figuring out easy ways to cause damage. The cold War was over and Clinton fooled people into believing the world loved us. No one was looking.

Take flying lessons. Buy tickets. Cut people with box cutters. Use GPS devises (after all, Clinton de-classified many of our secrets, including accurate GPS equipment.) How much skill does this take? It only requires the belief that if you kill people you go to heaven and get a bunch of virgins.

#46     Mar 11, 2007
  7. Wow... looks like everything was Clinton's fault, while chimpboy was taking vacations at his ranch. These neoclowns are pathetic.

#47     Mar 12, 2007
  8. #48     Mar 12, 2007
  9. Actually, it was Monica's fault. She had Bill's head in her mouth
    and he couldn't think straight...:p

#49     Mar 12, 2007
  10. Flying 2 huge airplanes into the same floor in both towers requires a bit more than skill. Additionally, it's a proven fact that warnings about the attack went out on an instant messaging called Odigo prior to the attack.

Who Were the Israelis living Next to Mohammed Atta? What was in the Van on the New Jersey Shore? How did Two Hijackers Land on Watch List Weeks Before 9/11? Who Shut Down Fox News’ Carl Cameron?

#50     Mar 12, 2007