"Explosive 9/11" video... can't debunk!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Mar 9, 2007.

What best descibes your stance on whether explosives were used on 9/11?

1. There were no explosions, now let me watch Fox News a**shole.

15 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Honestly, i dont know or care, did you see britneys new wig?

7 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. After watching the video I may have to rethink my previous stupidity.

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. Anyone that thinks there were no explosives is an idiot!!!

24 vote(s)
    48.0%
  1. did you see the BBC clip where they reported wtc7 had collapsed while the bldg stood intact in the background?

#21     Mar 10, 2007

2. i bet reardoniz got the drill on the whole 911 affair, infact i am sure of it.

#22     Mar 10, 2007
  3. If they would truly be skilled enough to do that, they could become the most skilled pilots in the world, - earning enough money to pay hundreds of Jihadists.

#23     Mar 10, 2007
  4. Yes, Iddi, Saddam, etc.

A democratic society?

Nope

Anyway, Yanks are so extremely patriotic, no way in hell would a Prez do that. Leave the country asshole.

#24     Mar 10, 2007
  5. this makes no logical sense whatsoever. so i guess only white anglo's can be this diabolical? how about they both did it? bottomline we need a real investigation and follow the true leads regardless of political correctness and whose toes we might step on.

rearden i know you know 9/11 was an inside job..... just admit it. there is no way you can tell me wtc7 was not a controlled demo.

#25     Mar 10, 2007
  6. Let me ask a simple question. What was the purpose of a "controlled" demolition of WTC7? It happened hours after the initial event, the building had been evacuated, and there are no known casualties that came from WTC 7. So "they", whoever they are, decided to add some additional "drama" to the already jaw dropping event that occurred hours earlier? What was to be gained? Please, enlighten me.

#26     Mar 10, 2007
  7. well... ask the SEC whose records on multiple investigations were destroyed that day. google wtc7 and SEC records... i get about 1 million hits.

#27     Mar 10, 2007
  8. And the plot thickens! So now there are SEC records as a motive for 9/11, in addition to everything else you claim? Jesus Christ Rat, there'd have to be ten thousand fucking people involved in a conspiracy this broad. Just the logistics of it all makes it impossible to believe, not to mention the fact that not a single "conspirator has come forward or been found out. You really think these incompetent nitwits that permeate our government could pull this off? They can't even out a supposed CIA "secret" agent without fucking it up.

#28     Mar 10, 2007
  9. omg... another crack head. you say this garbage like you actually believe it??? numerous people have come out with the truth but you don't hear about it because you actually believe we have a free press instead of 6 media corporations that act as a monopolistic oligarch. did you watch the BBC's blooper??? they announced the collapse of wtc7 1 hr before the event happened?

do you know how many mainstream media outlets covered this little tidbit? ZEROOOOOOOOOOO... isn't that nice? google was pulling it off just as fast as people could re post it till finally it became so viral they gave up. then the BBC mysteriously loses all feed from that day. YEAH RIGHT !!!!!

google never once explained the reason for the removal to this day. if it werent for the internet we would never have seen/heard about it.

a complicit media is necessary to maintain this crime... you will not see cbsnbcabcmsnbcfoxcnn cover this stuff... they have more important stories like anna nicole and britney's wig!!! my god people, lay off the koolaid.

#29     Mar 10, 2007
  10. the bush regime dont give a shit about human life, rescue workers, first responders and the whole of NY were reassured the air was safe to breathe by the epa when infact their own tests spoke of extreme toxicity in the air. they knew that ground zero soup was a major killer yet the white house said there were no problems and now more than 100k [conservative figures here] new yorkers are sick and dying. so, your president willfully and transparently sent 10s of thousands of people to their own slow and painful death, and later condemns further lives by refusing healthcare money to first responder fallen ill with cancer and u still think he would have a problem with 3000 souls...ok. and what about iraq....allright nevermind, go back to sleep.

#30     Mar 10, 2007