"Explosive 9/11" video... can't debunk!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Mar 9, 2007.

What best descibes your stance on whether explosives were used on 9/11?

1. There were no explosions, now let me watch Fox News a**shole.

15 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Honestly, i dont know or care, did you see britneys new wig?

7 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. After watching the video I may have to rethink my previous stupidity.

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. Anyone that thinks there were no explosives is an idiot!!!

24 vote(s)
    48.0%
  1. The Israeli Fugitive, Odigo, and the Forewarning of 9/11

Jacob "Kobi" Alexander, an Israeli military officer connected to the Odigo instant messaging company whose employees and users received an early warning of the 9/11 attacks, has recently become a fugitive from U.S. justice and taken refuge in Israel along with other prime suspects of the terror attacks.

The case of the Israeli criminal Kobi Alexander is like the proverbial "tip of the iceberg." While Alexander's crimes, through which he became immensely wealthy, are now evident, they are but a very small piece of a much larger Zionist criminal network – connected to the 9/11 terror attacks – which remains hidden beneath the surface.

Alexander, former head of the Israel-based Comverse Technology, was, until his crimes were discovered, one of the highest paid executives in the United States.

In the year 2000, for example, he reportedly earned some $102.5 million, with $93 million coming from the "exercise of options." We now know that most of Alexander's money was made through the fraudulent "exercise of options."

Comverse Technology, the U.S.-based "parent company" of an older and much bigger Israel-based company with the same name, is the owner of the Verint, Ulticom, Starhome, Mercom and Startel companies. The key positions in these companies are all held by Israeli nationals.

Alexander, was recently allowed to flee the United States after he and two other former Comverse executives were charged with securities, mail and wire fraud by U.S. prosecutors in Brooklyn, New York. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.

While a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's office for the Eastern District of New York told AFP on August 15 that he "expected" that Alexander would turn himself in, The New York Times was rather less optimistic. "It will be a long time – if ever – before Alexander explains himself in a courtroom," the Times wrote on August 21.

Alexander's lawyer, Robert Morvillo, said he "believed" that Alexander and his family were on vacation in Israel. Alexander, an Israeli citizen and a former military officer, wired $57 million to an account in Israel at the end of July and was evidently allowed to flee the United States.

"Given Alexander's stature and military service," the Times reported, quoting unnamed law professors, "Israel might be reluctant to readily hand him over." One might reasonably ask, "What does the 54-year old Alexander's "military service" have to do with Israel refusing to extradite him for crimes committed in the United States?"

While Alexander is obviously connected with Israel's military intelligence apparatus and George Soros through the mutually owned investment fund ComSor, what is not widely reported is his company's close links with Odigo, the Israeli-run instant messaging company that received – and conveyed – urgent warning messages about the imminent terror attacks on the World Trade Center, several hours before the first plane hit.

The New York Times certainly must be well aware of the personal and business connection between Alexander and Odigo since they did an extensive interview with Avner and Maskit Ronen, the founders of Odigo, for their Sunday magazine in September 2000.

The magazine article about the Ronen's, titled "Immigrants with an I.P.O." could have been titled "Immigrants on a Mission." The Ronens, both with military backgrounds in computer science, "put down few roots," during their first years in New York City, the Times reported.

"They made no friends outside the office and had no taste at all for networking at Silicon Alley parties," the NYT Magazine wrote. "They sought neither driver's licenses nor a local physician." The bizarre photograph in the article showed two silhouetted figures hidden in the dark. These were the Ronens, Israeli military officers on a mission in New York.

ODIGO INSTANT MESSAGES

#11     Mar 9, 2007
  2. aaron russo on 911 and federal reserve cartoon remix:

part I

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mXNbhh2R6uc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mXNbhh2R6uc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

part II

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTl9jdPOeiE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTl9jdPOeiE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#12     Mar 9, 2007
  3. ANY video can be debunked! Welcome to 2007!!!

I can't believe anyone would think a Prez would slaughter his own. I know you hate GB, but just wait 2 years.

If you believe such, LEAVE!!!

Btw, you should understand when you post this shit, guess what list it hits.

NSA.

Have fun with that. Its permanent

Asshole!

#13     Mar 9, 2007
  4. if u weren't so ignorant u probably would have known countries have murdered their own people troughout the centuries of not millenia for political gains. google operation gladio and get a clue....u can find it also on wikipedia. 911 pales in comparison to the death and destruction of the biggest synthetic terror campaign in history....my country suffered the worse and i have family's friends that were hurt by it.

politicians can be nasty and ruthless...they make the mafiosi look like kindergarden bullies.

#14     Mar 9, 2007
  5. well peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.....

another clown that refuses to look at the evidence.

#15     Mar 9, 2007
  6. It takes clown to know a clown.

#16     Mar 9, 2007

7. You are falsely defaming the nation I served.
    If 9/11 wasn't Al-Qaida, it was the Americans- NOT the Israelis.

I'm not saying the U.S.S. Liberty wasn't a bit fishy, but 9/11? No fucking way. Any Israeli military or political leader who would dare come up with a plot to murder thousands of innocent American civilians in a risky attempt to draw the U.S. into fighting Israel's enemies, <b>would be ridiculed by all of his peers as a delirious raving psychopath</b>.

#17     Mar 9, 2007
  8. mossad might have played a support role but in no way is the architect of 911. "hidden" government gave the go ahead and maybe even participated in the planning. this is mafia folks, they even meet around the table discussing policy shrouded in secrecy...bilderberg, anybody? the very same cabal that blew jfk's head had a hand in 911. these are the same people, same MO, same goals.

it's only a matter of time before this thing blows wide open, look at the reichstag fire and the tonkin incident..we know they were both false flag ops and not because of the evidence but because of the actions of politicians leading to and after the events: the means, the opportunity, sine qua non et qui pro bono. after hitler burned the parliament down it blamed it on the terrorists and introduced "fatherland security"...doesn't that ring a bell? serious historians now agree on what happend both in germany and in the pacific ocean. now the pattern is all too familiar and crucially, 911 is much more transparent, the criminals left a trail of evidence that makes for a compelling case against them. i'd be damned or there will be a total police state takeover if shit don't hit the fan.

#18     Mar 9, 2007
  9. Sam321

Sam321

Hmm. It’s more likely that a handful of European-educated Islamist Anti-American zealots took flying lessons to ram jets full of fuel into the buildings causing the steel load bearing columns to fail from the heat which led to a cascade event based on the common laws of physics and gravity.

#19     Mar 10, 2007

10. if laws of physics were suspended that day then yeah it is entirely possible terrorists brought down the towers on 911, even if they did not fit the profile of jihadists:

<div><object width="425" height="299"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/6fgdOPgimnNtU9zeX"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/6fgdOPgimnNtU9zeX" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="334" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cvkz_911-truth-nist-report-debunked">9/11 Truth: NIST Report Debunked</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/BadKitty">BadKitty</a></i></div>

#20     Mar 10, 2007