Explosions At Boston Marathon!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Our Himmler(Janet) will get to the bottom of this.....

#31     Apr 15, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

LOL. I'm going to sleep so much better knowing she's on top of it.

#32     Apr 15, 2013
  3. Maybe it was the saudi they already have in custody.

The left media is holding and praying it's not true.

#33     Apr 15, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just so long as that ignorant incompetent ugly bitch isn't on top of me.

#34     Apr 15, 2013
  5. wjk

wjk

[​IMG]

#35     Apr 15, 2013
  6. JamesL

JamesL

But think how well protected you would be if she came between you and whatever blast

BTW, Obama was quick to call this an act of terrorism, which contrasts with his previous statements on similar events incidents (Fort Hood). Methinks he and Holder already have a group to pin this on, whether they did it or not. His personal parrot news network is pushing a Right winger hard for this.

#36     Apr 15, 2013
  7. Bob111

Bob111

[​IMG]

i said it long time ago...here too i believe..cuts to pentagon? expect some explosion or..WAR..well...here we go..
    the media will wait for a few days before they start blabbing about it..
    just wait and see US propaganda machine at work..CUTS on military are BAD!!!

#37     Apr 15, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

#38     Apr 15, 2013
  9. #39     Apr 16, 2013
  10. If you're open minded, you can't automatically dismiss that our own Federal Government was behind this.

Why would they do such a thing? Perhaps they want to pass yet ANOTHER heinous bill which further confiscates the rights of American citizens... you know, like the Patriot Act.

(People need to be scared, outraged, "in the mood" to accept further government infringements into their lives... so, something like this.)

:mad:

#40     Apr 16, 2013