Explosions At Boston Marathon!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 15, 2013.

1. like i said you're fucking retarded. Would have been great if you also helped soften today's attacks by laying on one of the bombs.

It would be ironic, to say the least, if today's shithead bombers came in through our southern border.

#21     Apr 15, 2013
  2. Mercor

Mercor

This is the same MO the FBI has used to catch a good number of potential terrorists.
    They befriend a Muslim youth, eventually getting them to drop a fake bomb into a trash can.

#22     Apr 15, 2013
  3. CNN only reporting 2 dead though.

2 killed, 51 hurt in Boston Marathon explosions, officials say.-CNN

#23     Apr 15, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

It could be the liberal's own Occupy Wall Street clowns.

#24     Apr 15, 2013
  5. JamesL

JamesL

Tingles is now pushing the domestic terrorist angle. Says it's related to tax day and those anti-tax crowds (right wing).

#25     Apr 15, 2013
  6. TGregg

TGregg

It'd be laughably pathetic if it weren't such a serious situation. The MSM is quick to caution us about blaming moose limbs for terrorism, but any chance at all to leap to a conclusion about right wingers, hey take it.

Having said that, it is advisable (IMO) to take these early stories with a pound of salt.

And sure it's in poor taste, but I just cannot help myself. Has anyone thought to find out if there is a Fat People terrorist group? ;)

#26     Apr 15, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're a moron.

#27     Apr 15, 2013
  8. +1000

walter4 cannot help himself.

#28     Apr 15, 2013
  9. Bomb on Tax date??? I smell the tea party anarchists.... sniff sniff...

#29     Apr 15, 2013
  10. wjk

wjk

Or maybe you smell left wingers who want to make it appear that way. Just sayin...

#30     Apr 15, 2013