Explosions At Boston Marathon!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 15, 2013.

1. JamesL

JamesL

CNN is already trying to tie this around the neck of Right wing groups. (Right out of the Brian Roberts handbook of journalistic integrity.)

Now the MSM doesn't have to get into that messy abortion doctor thing. What timing!

#11     Apr 15, 2013
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Should the VRWC theories fail and it turns out to be the Brothers of allah (may piss be upon him), we'll get the usual moose-limb backlash stories.

#12     Apr 15, 2013
  3. Is this when the media brings back the teacher who had kids write about giving up their rights to be safer to say

"See - I told you so!" ?

#13     Apr 15, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

On Obama's watch? No way!

They're not terrorists they're just misunderstood and disenfranchised rag heads.

#14     Apr 15, 2013
  5. This is Obama's 9/11

#15     Apr 15, 2013
  6. #16     Apr 15, 2013
  7. This could happen in my backyard and (assuming i survived) i wouldn't give up any of my Rights. There isn't a single thing that could happen which would cause me to feel that way.

Too bad that teacher wasn't sitting on one of the bombs.. maybe she could have softened the blow the innocent people took.

#17     Apr 15, 2013
  8. what better way to stop immigration reform than bombing the boston marathon?

only a mangled fuck (you) could make sense of that.

#18     Apr 15, 2013
  9. JamesL

JamesL

Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital

Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.

The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

12 DEAD, 50 INJURED AFTER 2 EXPLOSIONS ROCK BOSTON MARATHON

NY AUTHORITIES RAMP UP SECURITY AFTER BOSTON EXPLOSIONS

PHOTOS: EXPLOSIONS ROCK BOSTON MARATHON

In addition, Boston police have has surveillance video of someone bringing multiple backpacks to blast site, according to CBS News.

Police also confirmed that there was a third explosion, at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. It was not immediately clear how much damage was done or whether it was related to the bombings at the marathon finish line.

The library bombing occurred about 4:30 p.m. and more than a mile from the marathon.

A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO

#19     Apr 15, 2013
  10. The September 11 attacks stopped a potential immigration reform package in its tracks. Before the attacks, then-President George W. Bush met with Mexico’s newly elected president, Vicente Fox, five times in nine months and, seeing that Latinos were becoming the important group of swing voters we know today, called for bilateral immigration reforms.

Following the terrorist attacks, however, immigration enforcement became synonymous with fighting terrorism, and any talk of reform for our broken immigration system was left at the starting line. Since then, immigration hardliners have effectively used fear mongering about immigrants, particularly those without legal status, as a political hammer in party primary elections.

#20     Apr 15, 2013