Explosion at the White House Obama hurt?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by nitro, Apr 23, 2013.

1. This is serious manipulation.

#11     Apr 23, 2013
  2. Some day soon all this social media/hacking/game playing is going to result in a shitload of dead people. Looks like the Uni-Bomber was right. Technology will be the end of us. We just aren't mature enough to handle such power.

#12     Apr 23, 2013
  3. Bob111

Bob111

having a twitter account for any serious company and specially for a news agency-it's just RETARDED. AP-read this-you are RETARDS.
    pathetic
    following it-is even more retarded. we are living in f** up world,where WORLD markets can be manipulated by posts on twitter.

they better be prepared for a shit load of lawsuits from investors,who lost the money on this drop

#13     Apr 23, 2013
  4. nitro

nitro

5. I hope millions of people got their entire account wiped out and lost all the money they in the world on this move!!! :D :cool: :p

As only a complete and total idiot would have still been sitting in a long trade after that vertcial spike for the last 12hours then the 6hours of sideways crap in a 5points range.

And so anyone who was long deserved to have blowup their account!! :D :D

I personally am short Dax, and so this move didnt even affect me.

#15     Apr 23, 2013
  6. Ha right in the middle of the high low trading range where all the volume is concentrated. Some 'player' has major control over all the float now. At least they snagged it quickly so we can resume the uptrend. Good for the retirement account. I bet my life we get zero answers re the (Goldman) hackers

#16     Apr 23, 2013
  7. southall

southall

Gunna need much more than a 15 handle down spike in the S&P to do that.

Really this was nothing, nobody got stopped out except day traders or anyone who had a trailing stop active to protect profits in a long position.

#17     Apr 23, 2013
  8. I just thought they were in a hurry to fill the gap. :p

#18     Apr 23, 2013
  9. Next you're gonna tell me AAPL isnt going up $40 after the close :)

#19     Apr 23, 2013
  10. I wonder if they would have made more if they did this on a down day.

#20     Apr 23, 2013