Explain this price action?

Discussion in 'Options' started by jimmyjazz, Dec 8, 2017.

1. %%
    Several other thing JJ ; sure Tek stocks can be real strong, NOV-APR, not a prediction.I clicked on some of those calls, none are very liquid compared to a liquid leader like NVDA; but even that strong liquid leader[NVDA] has dropped below 50 dma. QQQ hitting new highs, hello?? SMH is looking up trendy on 1 year chart, but still below 50dma, market makers watch that also.Could work well if you have enough time...:caution::cool:

#41     Dec 18, 2017
  2. You ready to eat crow? How about you, themickey, you ready to feed me some beans?

Jackasses. It's the worst aspect of this place. Suffice it to say I made the right call and you genii fucked it up. LOL.

#42     Dec 20, 2017
  3. volpri

volpri

ROFLMAO IT did go down to 125 first..did you forget that???... LOL and may very well head back on down after this rally. So don't count your chickens yet Whipper Snapper. LOL

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    #43     Dec 20, 2017
  4. It's not an investment, dipshit. Furthermore, it never broke below $130.50 after your premature egloatation, so not only is foresight not your bag, neither is the truth. (They have pills for the premature "issue".)

#44     Dec 20, 2017
  5. volpri

volpri

you are a cranky whipper snapper!

#45     Dec 20, 2017
  6. Maybe, but at least I'm not a liar, nor am I an overconfident lousy trader.

#46     Dec 20, 2017
  7. volpri

volpri

ROFLMAO.......

#47     Dec 20, 2017
  8. volpri

volpri

Merry Christmas

#48     Dec 20, 2017
  9. Liar. Or can you just not interpret a chart? Come on man, own it. Doesn't bode well for a "trader", but at least own it.

You and your toadie were the ones gloating over my "bad call", so you can bet you're going to eat it now. Reap what you sow.

Nice edit, by the way.

#49     Dec 20, 2017
  10. volpri

volpri

If the trade worked out well for you congrats. I looked back at the chart and yes the drop to 125 was before my post. It did drop 5 or 6 dollars on you after my post ....did you hold thru that?

Anyway Merry Christmas and again congrats! ROFL

#50     Dec 20, 2017