Explain Santelli's Logic (Today's New Comment) To Me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nravo, Feb 23, 2009.

1. dsq

dsq

sounds like you are talking about the last 8 years...no?

#51     Feb 24, 2009
  2. For a website supposedly populated by traders, it's amazing how many people don't get the concept of personal responsibility. Guess what wannabee...it's IMPOSSIBLE to succeed at trading without a total sense of personal responsibility.

If you're irresponsible and looking for easy money vote democrap and bleed the government.

#52     Feb 24, 2009
  3. That wasn't my logic, that was your moronic impression of it because personal responsibility is an alien concept to you.

#53     Feb 24, 2009
  4. Again, not my logic... that was your dimwitted impression of it because personal responsibility is an alien concept to you.

If banks don't lock their doors they're stupid (like you) and negligent.

But if someone comes in and takes the money they're stealing.

#54     Feb 24, 2009
  5. dsq

dsq

personal responsibility can be verified by a persons credit worthiness and/or income.Apparently banks were intentionally seeking out people with bad credit to make outlandish loans to.That is what SUBPRIME means.Get it?Ever heard of that saying "trust but verify".You in particular ,should.

#55     Feb 24, 2009
  6. Haha - I love you guys who spout your trash talk, having not the first clue about whom you address. Personal responsibility an alien concept? - don't make me laugh.

#56     Feb 24, 2009
  7. You can't dispute my point so you spew BS.

#57     Feb 24, 2009
  8. Excellent post!

Unfortunately, the lack of BRAIN power here on ET these days has resulted in a preponderance of idiotic posts made by people who believed that markets were "Free and Fair" on the way up, and just like Alan Greenspan embraced the idea that the marketplace would be "self-regulating".

Now that we are on the "downside" of the curve of all of this alleged "free-market" activity, they ( and the Rick Santelli's of the World ) still REFUSE to see how stupid they look embracing laissez-faire capitalism that assumed that the marketplace wasn't "rigged" on the way up to begin with.

#58     Feb 24, 2009
  9. dsq

dsq

Borrowers didnt walk in the banks and steal their money.It was banks who threw the money at these losers.
    Apologists for irresponsible banks are pathetic.Banks are supposed to be run by intelligent,responsible people.That they would give a half million bucks to undocumented poor people is moronic.Apparently a 5yr old understands this concept but you dont.

#59     Feb 24, 2009
  10. rick is just a good example of a ordinary guy without a agenda who speaks his mind. I know him personally and can say this

#60     Feb 24, 2009