Expertmoneytrader

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by safelock, Jul 10, 2006.

1. safelock

safelock

I paid for this system, it took them a month to send me all the proper information... seems a little weird they offer a 30 day money back guarantee. I called and called and he kept promising and promising to send the indicators. Finally Roger Felton (very nice guy) who runs the chat room sent it to me. I threatened I was going to ask for my money back and that is what made them send it. I should have asked for my money back, but really wanted to SEE it. I really thought it would work.

If you go into the chat room, people are not making money. They show trades (mostly profitable) and do not show the losers. Trust me there a lot more. Well, I didn't trade it because the weather, I didn't want it but when it works out they took it.

Do not spend your money on it. Would love to hear any other feedback. If you trade his system and say you have made money I will pay you $1000 to prove it.

2. Spooky

Spooky

Roger Felton was the previous narrator for Traders International. I don't know all the specifics but one day Roger just left TI. A few months later, Expert Money Trader pops up and it was a re-hash of TI, except it changed the names of certain setups and added Volume to it's strategy. I know of one other trader who got involved with EMT and told me Roger, et al were shutting down the website for reasons unkown.

3. REDDEC

REDDEC

HE WAS TRADING OUT OF HIS CARPET STORE AND IT WAS A WHOLE SHAM. ASK THE GUYS AT GLOBAL FUTURES BECAUSE THEY HAD HIS ACCT AND THEY SAW HOW MUCH HE LOST OR DIDN'T TRADE AND WHEN THEY CONFRONTED HIM BECAUSE THEY HAD ALOT OF CUSTOMERS BLOW OUT ON TRADERS INTL HE CLAIMED HE WAS VERY PROFITABLE IN HIS OTHER ACCTS. iF THEY HAVE TO SELL IT HOW GOOD CAN ANY OF THESE SYSTEMS REALLY BE.

4. Lol, "narrator".
    No idea what it entails, but if you bought it, good chance its either bogus or nothing you couldnt have figured out yourself.

At least if your buying a whitegood, you know you should fill out the warranty card for any claimback to be officially valid.

5. Spooky

Spooky

And just in case you want the suspense to keep buiding, Roger Felton now has new website: feltontrading.com. Same guy. Different wrapper. Don't know if he's still using the same strategy or if it's changed. FYI.

6. Spooky

Spooky

Regarding Acronym's comments, yes I did purchase the program but did return it. At that time, there was a return policy. I agree...the warranty card was important....at least in my case it was.

I'm aware of a couple traders who've had success with it; but they were using a variation of the strategy. Go figure. This strategy just wasn't for me.

7. If Global Futures is telling strangers how much their customers win or lose then I don't recommend anybody to open an account with them. I think people's personal trading account information is nobody's business. Global futures should be closed down and investigated because they are violating privacy issues.

8. Excellent point Pumpkin!

There is no reason whatsoever for anyone to know anything about YOUR account. And if Global or any other firm can't keep their mouths shut, I would avoid them at all costs.

9. Spooky

Spooky

In regards to the last two posts, I've learned over time that if a proprietor of a trading strategy recommends a specific brokerage, I will call up that brokerage and ask how well their clients are doing with the specific trading strategy. Brokers, who have a good professional relationship with their clients, have a good idea how well the strategy is working for the client. In short, I'll say that I've learned alot. In the many times I’ve done this, I have NEVER received any information on a specific individual, any specific account, and specific names, nor any names associated a particular account. I had an account with Global Futures about a year ago. This is NOT a personal sales pitch for Global, but I think their level of customer service was outstanding. Global Futures was the recommended broker from Traders International where Roger Felton was at previously. I don’t recall Felton recommending Global at his own website though. Instead he was touting Trade Maven because you could trade directly off the trading chart/platform. Without further proof, I don’t envision that Global (or any other brokerage) would provide personal account information to someone on a cold call. Just my thoughts. Maybe Reddec could clarify for us.

10. REDDEC

REDDEC

HEY PUMPKINHEAD YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO PROBABLY BOUGHT TRADERS INTERNATIONAL AND GOT WIPED OUT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE A MORON FOR BUYING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. AFTER THEY CAME OUT WITH THE PATRIOT ACT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PRIVACY AGAIN

#10     Nov 26, 2006