Expert: Trayvon On Top Of Zimmerman When Shot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 9, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

She'll never answer that. She's a typical liberal loon showing up to lob a bomb, then runs off.

#21     Jul 10, 2013
  2. I'll take a stab at it...:cool:

Because at this point what difference does it make.:eek:

#22     Jul 10, 2013
  3. lol . . . you're a funny guy , Denner.

#23     Jul 10, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Zimmerman defense rests. Closing arguments tomorrow. If it's acquittal we will probably know this weekend.

If Obama tries to place a call to the jurors before the verdict white America will quite literally lynch him. :D

#24     Jul 10, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL. There is a lot of that going around on this forum. And you know who I'm talking about. :D

#25     Jul 10, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

More testimony supporting Zimmerman today.

Testifying for the defense earlier in the day was Dennis Root, a safety and law enforcement instructor who is also a use of force consultant.

Root testified that he offered his services to Zimmerman's lawyers after hearing about the shooting on the news. Once hired, Root said he reviewed evidence in the case including 911 calls, witness statements, and reports from police and the medical examiner.

Root also evaluated the physical capabilities of Trayvon and Zimmerman and said he found that Trayvon was "physically fit" while Zimmerman was "not a fighter."

Evidence and photos of Zimmerman's injuries illustrate that there was a fist fight and support Zimmerman's story, Root told the jury.

"It's clear he was struck and his head made contact with the concrete," said Root, who also interviewed Zimmerman to form his opinion. Zimmerman would have found himself physically "lacking" in a confrontation with Trayvon, Root said.

Later, O'Mara asked Root whether Root believed Zimmerman had any other option than to shoot Trayvon.

"I don't believe he did," Root replied.

http://www.freep.com/usatoday/article/2504917

#26     Jul 10, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I saw this earlier today. If this jury convicts it will be as bogus as the jury that found O.J. innocent of a murder he obviously committed.

#27     Jul 10, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

The prosecution asked the judge to let the jury also consider manslaughter and aggravated assault. I think if they believe the evidence they should find him not guilty of any of it.

Unless Obama sends them a message. I would love it if he did and got trapped. :D

#28     Jul 10, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Please! White America will do what we've been doing for the last 50 years: lay on our backs and take the beating. Would a onazi pull something like that? Sure! He's Teflon, and can get away with it.:mad:

#29     Jul 10, 2013
  10. Why are you white Americans such pussies?
    You all talk and act so tough....
    Must be just all gums flapping and no action.

#30     Jul 11, 2013