Expert: Trayvon On Top Of Zimmerman When Shot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 9, 2013.

1. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Looking for trouble?" Why? Trayvon is walking home. He is not looking for trouble. Trayvon see trouble when the paranoid jerk off Jorge keep follow him. Trayvon is legal to walk home in that community. George is paranoid man with his gun.

#11     Jul 10, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Again, in your language:

Trayvon not go home. He wait on George to confront with violence as he was little this thug negro looking to be da gangsta dat he want to this be.

(Are you for real? And btw, you're Latino aren't you? Your link in the dog thread was from a Latin news organization. I thought you were oriental from your asinine "engrish." Now that this is obvious, maybe you really do want to sit on George's face and grind your taco.)

#12     Jul 10, 2013
  3. Leapup you are say nothing and distract with your angry response to me.

Why does the USA use the toxicolgy test of dead people in the court, but DO NOT test the person who kill?

#13     Jul 10, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Sigh. Ok, again:

Toxicology test ALWAYS used in autopsy procedure in every US state. Only time person who shoot someone get test is if there be probable cause. If you no like, you can always swim back across rio grand.

#14     Jul 10, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Ah. Trayvon not know George have gun. Trayvon think ambush honky for some fun. He look like fat easy to beat up honky. Trayvon not walk home. Trayvon hide wait for George to walk near.

Trayvon tell George he gonna die. Trayvon break George nose, bash George head on sidewalk. George fear Trayvon keep beating him. George fear for life and great harm. George yell for help. No help come. George shoot attacker Trayvon afraid Trayvon kill him. Trayvon get what he deserve for attacking and beating George. George justified to shoot Trayvon. I shoot Trayvon if same happen me. You shoot Trayvon if same happen you.

#15     Jul 10, 2013
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Your a really sick bastard. Nobody deserves to be shot dead, least of all a minor.

#16     Jul 10, 2013
  7. Get a fucking clue already.

#17     Jul 10, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Your" a really ignorant bastard. Someone committing a felony assault does deserve to be shot dead, minor or not.

#18     Jul 10, 2013
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Can you explain why South Korea demands that no drug or alcolhol tests be done on pilots who killed two people and injured dozens in San Francisco?

#19     Jul 10, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

No, he attacked Zimmerman with enough aggression to have Zimmerman believe he could be killed. Yes, the boy deserved what he got. What would you rather Zimmerman do? Blow a whistle while being beaten into unconsciousness? You're a lunatic.

#20     Jul 10, 2013