Expert: Trayvon On Top Of Zimmerman When Shot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 9, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

This should put to rest any doubts about what happened just before the shooting. Is this the final nail in the coffin?
    --

A nationally renowned gunshot wound expert testified Tuesday that Trayvon Martin's gunshot wound was consistent with accused murderer George Zimmerman's story that the teen was on top of him and leaning over when he was shot.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...teen-was-shot-gunshot-wound-expert-testifies/

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Powerful article from CBS.

3. It would be nice to get an apology from the black community. Also, I think Jorge should be compemsated for the bullet. Bullets ain't cheap.

4. pspr

pspr

I think we would see Trayvon Martin on TV giving his own apology for attacking Zimmerman before he gets the things you are asking for.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You won't even get an apology from the white community that sided with Trayvon.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I say send the bill to his parents.

7. pspr

pspr

After his acquitted he should tell them he wants the slug as souvenir. :D

8. "Trayvon On Top Of Zimmerman When Shot"

After Zimmer shot him, he should have pulled down trayvons zipper and cried rape.:D

9. You are so happy that forensics show Trayvon is likely to be on the top of George? But you forget that Trayvon is walking home 7:00pm with no gun, no crime. Only in imagination of Jorge is the crime. So George follow, and stalk because he judge that boy guilty. 3 times Trayvon see George follow, then Trayvon go away. 3 times George keep following. "These assholes always get away" "Fucking punks" What is wrong with George to be so angry and to judge guilty for nothing. Nothing. Walking in the rain.

10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Damn, you're thick! Can't you see trayvon WAITED on George vs going home? The little bastard was looking for trouble, made trouble, and got what he deserved.

#10     Jul 10, 2013