Expert advidor - The Money Reaper

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by chhico, Sep 14, 2018.

1. I do not understand how people become so distorted in their thoughts as you have. Why would I want to use your EA and spend time to forward test it if it has an expiration date that YOU CONTROL. I would never trade it live under those conditions as you would be just another vendor at that point.

You say that you worry about your work spreading with wild circulation ....what work?...you do not even share the code...

YOUR SHARING NOTHING YOUR JUST GIVING SOMEBODY A GLIMPSE.

Es

#61     Sep 25, 2018
  2. chhico

chhico

Ok.. I didn't know that if I am not sharing source code so it means that there is not work.. I have just learned a new thing..
    And so as you said, if I am giving it for free let's say for 1 year and in this time you will triple your account, am I sharing nothing? Why? because I am not giving you it for unlimited time or because I am not giving you the source code

#62     Sep 25, 2018
  3. You make it sound like your giving something without disclosing upfront it's temporary...I ASKED UPFRONT FOR A REASON...

You take all the glory of giving something...THEN TAKE IT BACK..

Your screwed up. I don't know what part of the world you grew up in and I do not really care....but is everybody screwed up like you there?

ES

P.S. This is a very dangerous EA folks...don't do martingale!

#63     Sep 25, 2018
  4. maxinger

maxinger

Seriously I hate free things. There is nothing free in this world.
    It tends to have hidden fine prints and those things.

It would be better if EA is proven to be good, we pay for it.
    If we could earn thousands of dollars from EA, and we jut pay few hundred dollars for EA, why not?

I haven't come across any good EA and I had terrible experience with people offering 'free' EAs.
    Perhaps there are some good EAs and I am not lucky to try it.

No offence to you.
    anyway all the best to you.

#64     Sep 25, 2018
  5. maxinger,

Would you pay for martingale?

ES

#65     Sep 25, 2018
  6. maxinger

maxinger

no. I wouldn't pay for martingale.

I don't do martingale.
    after consecutive 3 failures in a trading session, I will stop trading.

anyway I don't use EA

#66     Sep 25, 2018